Become a Patron!

What's up everyone!

Hello ladies and gents,

Just wanted to make a quick intro post telling you who I am and what I do.

My name is Kyle, I run a Brick and Mortar here in Saint Louis, MO called Steam Craft Vapors. I have been vaping for around 3.5 years and my favorite juices are Pineapple juices. I usually use drippers and kayfuns but every once in a while I'll use something else, the dripper is my main squeeze usually.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Thanks,

Kyle

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello ladies and gents,

Just wanted to make a quick intro post telling you who I am and what I do.

My name is Kyle, I run a Brick and Mortar here in Saint Louis, MO called Steam Craft Vapors. I have been vaping for around 3.5 years and my favorite juices are Pineapple juices. I usually use drippers and kayfuns but every once in a while I'll use something else, the dripper is my main squeeze usually.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

Thanks,

Kyle
Nice hair! HEY, I am nicking that banner!!! I am your beta tester and reviewer after all! Now go play in our new snow....See you tomorrow.
Everyone.....Kyle is one of my besties!

Nice hair! HEY, I am nicking that banner!!! I am your beta tester and reviewer after all! Now go play in our new snow....See you tomorrow.
Everyone.....Kyle is one of my besties!
Ahaa, I knew it was only a matter of time before you located me. You can use the banner all you would like. And come on now, you actually think I'm gonna take my ass outside? Probably not, lol. I could give a toss about the snow.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahaa, I knew it was only a matter of time before you located me. You can use the banner all you would like. And come on now, you actually think I'm gonna take my ass outside? Probably not, lol. I could give a toss about the snow.
PROPER TOSS!...Hey, join us in Alternate Universe.....that is the social thread, and we are all quite off our trolley in there. OH, I got the most brilliant e-mail from Jay late last night! I've read it about ten times...I will show you tomorrow when I come over!

PROPER TOSS!...Hey, join us in Alternate Universe.....that is the social thread, and we are all quite off our trolley in there. OH, I got the most brilliant e-mail from Jay late last night! I've read it about ten times...I will show you tomorrow when I come over!
Sounds good, I'll read it then.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There, now I have my uniform on

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Och, you cannae tell by the pic, but there is a riverboat in there somewhere.

VU Sponsors