Become a Patron!

Whats up from Saratoga Springs NY

hey everyone just wanted to officially post here in the forums my name is Corey i started vaping about 2 years ago now and i have been cigarette free for almost 6 months, right now i'm rocking an M16 Sentinel H-Cigar clone with an Igo-W as well as a K101 with a Stillare. ive made a few box mods myself as well and i previously had an ipv2 that i sold to get a few mods and The Big Dripper RDTA. in the last two years i've worked my way through about 6 mech mods a couple vv/vw mods 10+ Ego's and countless juices and to be honest vaping has changed my life. I dont wake up hacking anymore I can run without shortness of breath, And I want to help do the same for others so hit me up if you want to talk about builds, mods, rda's, box's, juice or whatever until then peace.

Also a shoutout to my friends Vito and Tyler you guys saved my lungs <3

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Corey. This is a very cool and laid back place with lots of helpful people. Some like mechanicals while others prefer regulated. Everyone has different tastes and interests and when we all pool our information we can best help others. You got the right attitude the Revolution is here to stay and corporate tobacco is moving towards extinction. Vaping is the way the only way:cool:

VU Sponsors