Become a Patron!

What's Up With Suicide Bunny?

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am new to vaping... With that being said, I have started with a local vape shop and then moved onto Halo juices.
I was intrigued by the apparent popularity of Suicide Bunny juice, but in the process of my research, I discovered that there was a huge issue regarding the safety of her juices?
What are everyone's thoughts on this, I want to make sure that what I am buying is safe.

KnowOne

Member For 4 Years
I am new to vaping... With that being said, I have started with a local vape shop and then moved onto Halo juices.
I was intrigued by the apparent popularity of Suicide Bunny juice, but in the process of my research, I discovered that there was a huge issue regarding the safety of her juices?
What are everyone's thoughts on this, I want to make sure that what I am buying is safe.
thats a HUGE subject.

the safety of juices is not just with suicide bunny, but with a lot of juices. this is due to certain additives in juice. off the top of my mind diacetyl aka diketones.

nothing has been proven conclusively & actually tests keep showing that vaping juice is less harmful than smoking by the hundreds of times. its safer to vape than it is to smoke analogs, go to tanning salon, eat mercury-infused fish, etc, etc, etc, etc

yes vaping is dangerous like most things can be, such as walking out your front door BUT when you compare it to a lot of other things it is less harmful. vaping is a new thing that is expanding super fast so who really knows. that is the caveat. the conspiracy theory is that big tobacco & other dishonest interests are the ones getting their hands dirty in legislating vape products. for me, i believe it to be true. it seems vaping is getting an unusual amount of attention by legislatures very quickly as opposed to other subjects they should be focusing on (health care, child hunger, etc).

a lot of juice suppliers are now getting their juice tested & certified. if you go to their webpage, look around to see if they have posted a certificate. it shouldn't be hard to find because it is something that juice makers will "peacock" about (grants vanilla custard).

it is not only the additives in juice for flavor, but ive also heard its temperature ranges that you vape a juice at. this is a major component into the trend right now of high power temperature controlled mods. not only are you controlling the temp for safety reasons (battery explosions), but its also controlling taste, vaporization of liquid, etc, etc.

so suicide bunny is really nothing out of the ordinary. there are a variety of lists on the web for diacetyl-free juice vendors. these would be juice makers who have paid the money for a lab to test their juice & the tests have come out favorable for them. i assume there would be other makers who have had their juice tested & the test comes out unfavorable to them & they simply dont post the results.

with all that being said, the trend is going in that direction.

...a HUGE subject!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Suicide Bunny and Five Pawns got caught with there pants down. They made juice containing Acetyl Propionyl, and/or Diacetyl, which is totally unhealthy for vaping.

VU Sponsors