Become a Patron!

What's Vaping Bacon?

Hello. Been anti tobacco for six months now. Dipped and smoked for about ten years. Picked up a starter kit at a walgreens and haven't looked back. I break things, fix things, and create when I feel. Glad to be where people don't accost me because I look like a fog machine.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you asking about Cotton Bacon? If so it's cotton that comes cut in strips and sold in a little black bag for easy wicking of coils. It's just a brand name of cotton. If you're asking about something else, I don't know. You can make Bacon flavored ejuice too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU Kap'n! Ahoy
snoozer_08.gif

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you asking about Cotton Bacon? If so it's cotton that comes cut in strips and sold in a little black bag for easy wicking of coils. It's just a brand name of cotton. If you're asking about something else, I don't know. You can make Bacon flavored ejuice too.
Dont mean to change the subject but is cotton bacon better than Japanese cotton thats to only one i haven't tried yet witch im satisfied with Japanese and drago cotton

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont mean to change the subject but is cotton bacon better than Japanese cotton thats to only one i haven't tried yet witch im satisfied with Japanese and drago cotton
It's just like anything else involved in vaping, some people think it is better, some people don't. It's a very clean cotton that is easy to use, now comes in version 2. One would need to try both in order to form a personal opinion. Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question.

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol being fog machine is pretty fun :p welcome here !:)

VU Sponsors