Become a Patron!

What's wrong?????

priest2705

Member For 4 Years
So, I'm new to vaping, just received a new Topbox mini kit, LG battery, all the coils that come in the box, along with a set of 5 .5 SSOCC coils. When I power on, I'm able to go thru all the different modes and settings, but the screen shows 0.00 Ohms and 0.00 volts. If I plug it in, it'll change to 750 volts, but still 0.00 ohms. And, if I attempt to fire, the 0.00 ohms flashes and it doesn't fire at all. I tried my friend's 1.5 ohm tank and got the same thing. He popped my toptank atty onto his box mod and my tank wouldn't fire on his either. I'm at work, so I didn't bring a spare coil with me. I'm kinda frustrated. Is it the coil, or is the box defective?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the tank won't fire on either your friends box or your box, and his good tank won't fire on your box?

What a mess. Hard to imagine both parts being defective. Did you read the instructions for the kit carefully?

Also, try taking out the coil and reinstall. Something's obviously wrong, but it's so unlikely both the tank and the box are defective!

priest2705

Member For 4 Years
So the tank won't fire on either your friends box or your box, and his good tank won't fire on your box?

What a mess. Hard to imagine both parts being defective. Did you read the instructions for the kit carefully?

Also, try taking out the coil and reinstall. Something's obviously wrong, but it's so unlikely both the tank and the box are defective!

No 1. My tank won't fire on his, his won't fire on mine, his fires on his, mine won't fire on mine. I took the coil out, cleaned every thread that I could find, reinstalled it, still nothing. But, now, it's showing 750 watts with just the battery in, it wasn't doing that before. Still won't fire though, still shows blinking 1.00 ohm when I hit the fire button

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No 1. My tank won't fire on his, his won't fire on mine, his fires on his, mine won't fire on mine

Hmmm, strange. Which LG battery are you using? Also, since you're using the 0.5 coil, what box does your friend have that you're trying your tank on? And what tank does he have?

VU Sponsors