Become a Patron!

What's your ADV recipe? (DIY)

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought it would be cool and helpful if people listed their all day vape recipes in one thread. I've just started mixing this month and need idea's for good recipes. I think it would help a lot of people. I'm lucky to have found one ADV my first week. Feel free to participate. I realize people that have been mixing for awhile may have more than a couple ADV's. Here's mine.

Peanut Butter Cookie

TFA Peanut Butter 4%
CAP Sugar Cookie 4%
FA Marshmallow 1%

Great S&V. Could probably use any marshmallow and it's simple AF.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For me these is no such animal as I switch flavors 6-8 times a day. I might have an EDV which is a Tobacco Blend but that is also something that changes with each tank fill.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I am totally stuck on this, have mixed over a liter since I stumbled across the recipe about 3 months ago. I vape other things, but always end up back to it...delicious doesn't even begin to describe it, I only wish I'd created it!
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/7...e_buttermilk_pie_remix_remixmonth_by_tkiese92

Right on. The Primitive Vapes Buttermilk Pie is awesome. Going to check this recipe out.

Current DIY ADV's are
- Mama J's GOC
- ECIG Express One Shot Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Primitive Vapes Buttermilk Pie is awesome. Going to check this recipe out.
I replace the FW yellow cake with Jungle Flavors brand because of the coil gunking sugar content in FW. Jungle Flavors doesn't have that. And I don't add any sweeteners to mine. It's plenty sweet enough without it. ;)

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I replace the FW yellow cake with Jungle Flavors brand because of the coil gunking sugar content in FW. Jungle Flavors doesn't have that. And I don't add any sweeteners to mine. It's plenty sweet enough without it. ;)

TY and noted. I will be scooping up the required flavors to mix this up. I have been hanging on to the last few ml's of mine for a special treat.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right on. The Primitive Vapes Buttermilk Pie is awesome. Going to check this recipe out.

Current DIY ADV's are
- Mama J's GOC
- ECIG Express One Shot Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake

Someone on this forum was nice enough to offer me some free GOC concentrate or the recipe pack to try out. I'm just awaiting it's arrival so I can mix some up and give it a try! I tell you. We have the best online vaping community hands down here at VU.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When I'm home, I don't have an ADV. Too many good recipes out there with too many flavors to settle on just one. When I'm on the road for work then I just have 4 mods with me and my OTR juices are:
Mama J's Game Over Custard http://vapingunderground.com/threads/mama-js-game-over-custard-the-official-thread-by-wllmc.321945/
Deeks Raspberry Custard http://vapingunderground.com/threads/deeks-raspberry-custard.280611/
Ella's Shortbread Biscuit http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/550035/Ella's Shortbread Biscuit
Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1867568/Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to contribute, but I don't have just one that I rest on for any real length of time. My tastes and preferences go in waves, seasons if you will. Right now I'm stuck on:

5% FVH Vanilla Pudding
4% WF Coconut Custard
2% INW Shisha Vanilla
1% FVH Cream

... mixed up a tester bottle a couple weeks ago, went and made up a couple more bottles last time, and it's looking like it's time to mix again soon - probably going to go back to this one for the time being.

The one before it was, let me consult my notepad...

3% CAP Cereal 27
2% INW Vanilla for Pipe - (sub for other vanillas as see fit)
1% FW Pie Crust
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Oakwood

...and before that...

4% INW Vanilla for Pipe
3% FA Coconut
1% FA Cardamom (or just shy, really, maybe .75%)
1% FA Oakwood

As you can tell, I'm a vanilla guy. Way way back when I started my first mixes, I got locked on something close to this:

3% FA Desert Ship
3% FA Coconut
2% TFA Red Oak Tobacco
1% FA Oakwood

...that was my "prized" baby back in the day. Swore I'd never ever ever give that one out. Revisiting it some time later, yeah, I can instantly identify what made it my "ADV" but overall it's just not ... what was in "season" for me anymore. It's fine, I'll still vape it despite everyone hating Desert Ship (and not without warrant, for sure), but not if I don't have to. I have no drive to vape it, I've moved on to other things.

I don't often vape fruits. I don't dislike them, I just tire of them incredibly fast. Every now and then I'll get a wild hair up my butt and go for a quick and simple 4% FW Blueberry to 2% FA Vanilla Bourbon or something, that's alright. 3% FA Pear and 2% FA Vanilla Bourbon is good too.

I've got nomadic tastes.

But I also enjoy MTL, stronger-nic tobacco mixes. A lot of those are single flavor, or just two flavor mixes. FA Perique Black, Burley Tobacco and Mellow Sunset are some of my favorites. (There are notes of Perique in the Mellow, so, that's kind of a gimme). I'm also a big fan of NETs - not so much the shorter coil life that it brings to the table, but the flavors are just ... mmm. I bought some NETs from someone here (my apologies if they're reading this, I just don't recall usernames very well some times) a year or two back that knocked my socks off. Otherwise, I'm a big fan of Flavorah's Cured Tobacco and the Cavendish - the latter being a room-sized stink bomb, a nod in advance if you're vaping around others that may not enjoy it.

Hangsen has some tobacco flavors that I enjoy because of the nostalgia that they bring with them. Ones like Highway and ... Gold, I think? Gold-something. They're the flavorings used by some vendors a few years back that I got hooked on, so finding those was a neat moment.

A favorite mix of mine on the tobacco spectrum:

4.5% FVH Cured
3% INW Vanilla for Pipe
3% FW Coumarin Pipe Tobacco
5 drops Tobacco Absolute per 10ml

Okay, and, I've thought of another one that I worked on for a long time to get as close to something else vendor-y that eluded me for a long, long time:

4% TFA Red Oak Tobacco
2% TFA Vanilla Swirl
2% FA Oakwood
2 drops Tobacco Absolute per 10ml

...that one was in regular rotation for a long while.

Hope I've opened a few doors, maybe steered you left or right a smidge. I'll dust my hands together as a 'job well done' if so.

Also, +1 for GOC. That shizz is amazing. Totally turned me on to the prospect of adding small amounts of graham cracker and brown sugar to change up a profile. I haven't done anything substantial or remarkable with that info yet, but it's awesome and I was skeptical and I begrudgingly made it to spec and dammit, that's good.

Have a good one everyone!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought it would be cool and helpful if people listed their all day vape recipes in one thread. I've just started mixing this month and need idea's for good recipes. I think it would help a lot of people. I'm lucky to have found one ADV my first week. Feel free to participate. I realize people that have been mixing for awhile may have more than a couple ADV's. Here's mine.

Peanut Butter Cookie

TFA Peanut Butter 4%
CAP Sugar Cookie 4%
FA Marshmallow 1%

Great S&V. Could probably use any marshmallow and it's simple AF.
Great idea! For my out & about setup, I’m still enjoying Heabob’s Soft Vanilla Ice Cream cone ever since I found it.
Vanilla Bean Ice Ceram (TFA) 4%
Dairy Milk (TFA) 2%
Biscuit (INW) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%
Meringue (FA) 1%

@Teresa P Toast n’ Jelly here on VU
@Squonk Rice Krispies Treats & Rice Custard Pudding (VU)
@HeadInClouds Classic Creme Brûlée in Hicsmixes.com

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Someone on this forum was nice enough to offer me some free GOC concentrate or the recipe pack to try out. I'm just awaiting it's arrival so I can mix some up and give it a try! I tell you. We have the best online vaping community hands down here at VU.

The GOC recipe was why I joined this forum. Stuff is amazing.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

I went ahead and scooped all the required things to mix this up. Also picked up the required things to make @Matty Vapes peanut butter cookie to try that out and @Pegleg Meg Caramel Butter Custard.

Going to be a bakery month when all this arrives. Yummy.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I went ahead and scooped all the required things to mix this up. Also picked up the required things to make @Matty Vapes peanut butter cookie to try that out and @Pegleg Meg Caramel Butter Custard.

Going to be a bakery month when all this arrives. Yummy.

Caramel custard V1 (Boss Blonde) is better than the Caramel Butter - basically the same but fewer ingredients though so you could try it, too

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I'm home, I don't have an ADV. Too many good recipes out there with too many flavors to settle on just one. When I'm on the road for work then I just have 4 mods with me and my OTR juices are:
Mama J's Game Over Custard http://vapingunderground.com/threads/mama-js-game-over-custard-the-official-thread-by-wllmc.321945/
Deeks Raspberry Custard http://vapingunderground.com/threads/deeks-raspberry-custard.280611/
Ella's Shortbread Biscuit http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/550035/Ella's Shortbread Biscuit
Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1867568/Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon
Thanks! I’m definitely going to mix up Ella’s Shortbread Biscuit, yum!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NO. Not just because I hate Caps yellow cake (another one that tastes like Play-Doh), but it's a totally different flavor than Jungle Flavors or FW yellow cake.
Thanks T! Guess I’m stuck with the coil gunking FW Yellow Cake for now as I have that one. Next order I’ll get the JF Yellow Cake.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great idea! For my out & about setup, I’m still enjoying Heabob’s Soft Vanilla Ice Cream cone ever since I found it.
Vanilla Bean Ice Ceram (TFA) 4%
Dairy Milk (TFA) 2%
Biscuit (INW) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%
Meringue (FA) 1%

@Teresa P Toast n’ Jelly here on VU
@Squonk Rice Krispies Treats & Rice Custard Pudding (VU)
@HeadInClouds Classic Creme Brûlée in Hicsmixes.com

I'm only missing one ingredient..picking up the dairy milk next order and giving this a try!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks T! Guess I’m stuck with the coil gunking FW Yellow Cake for now as I have that one. Next order I’ll get the JF Yellow Cake.
I just recently got a 4oz "jug" of the JF yellow cake from ECX, and I suspect it won't last long, I go thru that stuff like water! LOL!

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me it’s GOC, HIC’s berry blasted cheesecake, squonks sweet strawberry rice, and, kreed’s custard, after the party and strawberry milks from alltheflavors or elr. I then work in some blueberry with cubchoo custard from elr and switch up the strawberry with sweet strawberry cream from elr. I’m starting to work in some of squonks rice custard pudding too.

I have about 5 or 6 tanks going at any one time so I can switch it up.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a fanny pack but I need a small backpack now. See a few of the Grade School kids walking by with the Mom or Dad carrying them and it gave me ideas~!
Wish has some really nice bags that can be used for vape stuff. I have one I need to load up that will carry juices and batteries on one side, and everything I'd need to clean and rewick on the other, under 5 bucks, shipping and all.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What I need is one of those Key Finder devices because running in and out cooking today when I reach for my MOD if it isn't there! Did I leave it outside or in the shed or at the stove? One time I left in the cabinet when I went for a pot. Took hours to find it~! Don't want to say how many times I left it in the fridge while cooking.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I need is one of those Key Finder devices because running in and out cooking today when I reach for my MOD if it isn't there! Did I leave it outside or in the shed or at the stove? One time I left in the cabinet when I went for a pot. Took hours to find it~! Don't want to say how many times I left it in the fridge while cooking.
:giggle:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks! I’m definitely going to mix up Ella’s Shortbread Biscuit, yum!
Biscuit is what Brits call a cookie, this definitely is cookie...
They say memory is the second thing to go... I don't remember the first...:giggle:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They say memory is the second thing to go... I don't remember the first...:giggle:

Not sure if it a Memory or Concentration thing but doesn't take long before I realize it is missing~! Best was the time I knew I got in my vehicle with it and when I got home I didn't have it~! Swore I was vaping when I was driving and swore I put it in my pocket when I got out of the truck. Sure enough an hour or so later there it was in between the seat and the console. Good thing I have many more ready to go in an instant.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P having your Toast n’ Jelly right now with my Coffemate Strawberry Cheesecake creamer in my coffee :inlove:
I still haven't gotten any of that creamer. :wait: ...but I'm anxiously awaiting the toast n' jelly made with the VT strawberry jam! I'm hoping it's the "sweet" note I was missing.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still haven't gotten any of that creamer. :wait: ...but I'm anxiously awaiting the toast n' jelly made with the VT strawberry jam! I'm hoping it's the "sweet" note I was missing.
Oooooooh, that sounds amazing! The OG was great! Can’t wait to see how the sub works out.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get all the missing ingredients for this one tomorrow. Going to save the last few ml's I have of the Buttermilk Pie and vape them side by side. Pretty pumped about this one.
That’s great that you have the retail version to taste side by side!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That’s great that you have the retail version to taste side by side!

Primitive Vapor is about an hour away from me. There is a lot of it in the local shops around here. If you would like a bottle I can do a straw purchase for you if you cant find it.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Primitive Vapor is about an hour away from me. There is a lot of it in the local shops around here. If you would like a bottle I can do a straw purchase for you if you cant find it.

It is liquid crack. Just a heads up.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the offer ;) I’m going to wait for your taste comparison first :D

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My ADV's are
Herbreed's Cinnamon Churro http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1988079/HERBREED's cinnamon churro

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart replica v2 I double the lemon Sicily. At the % called for it fades in just a few days. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/875021/Dinner lady -lemon tart - replica v2

Kreed's Kustard http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/373736/Kreeds Custard

Mama j's Game over custard

Golden Oreo Cheesecake by Huckleberried

I vape all of those pretty much every day, but I vape the cinnamon Churro more than the rest combined. I've been vaping it since last fall and no matter how hard I try I can't like other juices as much as this recipe. There is another version also that uses Flv rich cinnamon and omits the brown sugar. It's called Herbreed's Cinnamon Churro (premium edit) and it is nearly as good albiet different. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2067148/HERBREED's cinnamon churro (Premium edit)

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My ADV's are
Herbreed's Cinnamon Churro http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1988079/HERBREED's cinnamon churro

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart replica v2 I double the lemon Sicily. At the % called for it fades in just a few days. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/875021/Dinner lady -lemon tart - replica v2

Kreed's Kustard http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/373736/Kreeds Custard

Mama j's Game over custard

Golden Oreo Cheesecake by Huckleberried

I vape all of those pretty much every day, but I vape the cinnamon Churro more than the rest combined. I've been vaping it since last fall and no matter how hard I try I can't like other juices as much as this recipe. There is another version also that uses Flv rich cinnamon and omits the brown sugar. It's called Herbreed's Cinnamon Churro (premium edit) and it is nearly as good albiet different. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2067148/HERBREED's cinnamon churro (Premium edit)

In my eternal quest to find a Dinner Lady Lemon Tart clone/replica I will try this! Thanks for sharing! I made the one posted above Lemon Tart v4 by voodootroll & as a s&v it’s pretty darn good.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my eternal quest to find a Dinner Lady Lemon Tart clone/replica I will try this! Thanks for sharing! I made the one posted above Lemon Tart v4 by voodootroll & as a s&v it’s pretty darn good.
It's really good but even with double % of lemon it will still fade fairly quick. It's best after a 2-3 day steep and starts to lose flavor after about a week. The cookie part of the flavor recipe is incredible. I wonder if a different lemon flavor would make it better.

VU Sponsors