Become a Patron!

What's your favorite tfv8 setup for flavor?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all..I am late to the cloud beast game and have been vaping on my tfv8 for about 3 weeks now. I recently got the t10 coil and it's been great...however...I get a lot of cloud and not a lot of flavor.

What are you're favorite setups (air flow, coil, wattage) to get the most flavor from the beast?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

decssiz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there. I been using the beast and the baby beast for about 3 weeks. I get the best flavor on both of them with the Q type coils. They are single barrel coils. On the beast I use the Q4 at around 110-130 watts. Awesome flavor. All the coils I tried in the beast work well, this one gave the best flavor and still big clouds. On the Baby beast its a Q2 coil that comes in .4 and .6 ohm. It is also a single barrel coil. I have not tried the .6 ohm yet but the .4 is the only coil I have tried in the big baby that I like. I was not happy with the tank until I tried this coil. I don't think the other coils wick fast enough and the airflow is to limited so I would get dry hits on them. The Q2 has good airflow and I have not had any dry hits from it. Awesome flavor too. I'm using the baby as my at work tank now with the Q2 .4 coil at around 45 watts.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ran 80+ mls of juice through a T10 @130w over a 3 week period on the Alien, and was still getting good flavor. Maybe it just doesn't like the juice. It happens.
Wicked up the rba last night, but with a different juice, and it is awesome. But I'm sure the G2 helps ;)

IMG_20170209_213030.jpg

Near instant ramp-up, and a cool tasty vape.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi all..I am late to the cloud beast game and have been vaping on my tfv8 for about 3 weeks now. I recently got the t10 coil and it's been great...however...I get a lot of cloud and not a lot of flavor.

What are you're favorite setups (air flow, coil, wattage) to get the most flavor from the beast?

T-10 coil, full air. 130 watts. suck hard lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Suck like the Jets is all you had to put Anthony..... haha.

IDK if anyone can suck that hard LMAO
18zccxg5uh4yogif.gif

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha. I'm a niners fan so...I could use the suck like niners this season analogy and suck the cotton right out of the coils......

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hahahaha. I'm a niners fan so...I could use the suck like niners this season analogy and suck the cotton right out of the coils......

LMAO i wish you would have beat us so we could have had a better draft pick.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm currently using the Q4 coil in my Beast and I love it. I haven't tried any of the other coils in my Beast yet, but looking forward to that.

Justin89

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I actually switched to sense coils in my tfv8s. The .6 triple ceramic I run between 70-85w airflow wide open and the .2 between 140-150 with the airflow wide open. Way better flavor with these imo

VU Sponsors