Become a Patron!

when a thread turns social

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i ignore the ignore button, so ill be here inspiring people to click it, forever wondering where everyone went.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lol shit i wonder if thats why it feels like people just vanish from the forum sometimes. and here i was thinking that my interactions with people were going pretty smooth lol
by default some people end up missing half the forum, because so many people put them on ignore.
its like ostracizing yourself

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
by default some people end up missing half the forum, because so many people put them on ignore.
its like ostracizing yourself
i like that. its like a machine that fixes itself when something breaks. im just curious now if all the people i have noticed absent are just ignoring me and actually still here. can we see when other people quote them or any evidence they are still around?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i like that. its like a machine that fixes itself when something breaks. im just curious now if all the people i have noticed absent are just ignoring me and actually still here. can we see when other people quote them or any evidence they are still around?
no you will see the persons post but not the quote.
if someone has you on ignore, they will see my answer to your question but not your quoted post

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@f1r3b1rd thanks for helping clear that up. still not sure if theres people going missing or simply ignoring me, but now i know how it works at least.

@Huckleberried it feels like everyone who was posting in 'last post wins' got replaced with a new set of people for some reason.
View attachment 48984
Maybe just taking a break. That's been going on a long time, lol. I won 2015!

VU Sponsors