Become a Patron!

WHEN HELL FREEZES OR SOONER?

TheFog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK so I was just pondering life in general having a bit of a vape break at work when the thought crossed my mind. When if ever do u guys think that major retail stores might start opening up the shelves to vaping. I don't consider the E-go as such so. But more along the lines of Seg, P4U, Smok, Snowwolf, ect. Or even e-juice....and like i said not the 8ml bottles like gas station. I'm talking Pinup, Cuttwood, Cyclops, etc...what's ur guys thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it'll show up in the "government approved" smoke shops first - with a price comparable to cigarettes, of course.

TheFog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope to see mass distribution. I.e. walmart, target, and the like. I would tho also like to see more stringent action taken on the sale to minors. I do believe first and foremost that will have to be resolved before and step towards major distribution is plausible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good question ,my take on it is that in the restaurant business it is cost times 3 for the sales price ( beer coffee ,and drinks are different ) in the retail business it is sometimes 10 times the cost
= the price . So in short , when they can make a large profit on it . Why sell a mod for 200 bucks when you can buy it on line for 75 . Juice would have to be 45 bucks for 30 ml. I have thought about that , and that is all I can figure , but again just my take on it .

Fossal

Member For 4 Years
I don't think it will happen, at least not any thing but Ego's and "gas station juice" . Not enough profit and tech moves too fast. Vaping will always be a small market, if not gone if Big T gets their way.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Won't ever happen. Not in the US, at least.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Piece of crap, beginner level, plug and play rc cars are sold at big retail stores. Hobbyist rc cars are sold at specialty shops. Crappy beginner vapes are sold at big retail stores. Proper advanced vapes are sold at specialty stores. It's not gonna change for many reasons.

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would be fun to see but I think Vape shops will be selling newspapers and lottery tickets before Wally World starts selling mods and juice.

VU Sponsors