Become a Patron!

where can i find an unregulated sequence box mod. dual 18650.

i cant seem to find one anywhere. i have a sequence regulated mod now but im hard on my mods and it got juice damaged. im looking for something with no, or limited delicate electronics such as a fully mechanical sequence mod or one with just a simple chip so the damn thing doesnt blow up lol. im not great with electronics so buying is better than building in my case. where can i find one? i know there are bulletproof regulated mods but im trying to keep this sub $50. my ipv4 is the one that is damaged. i got it running again but it gets super hot and eats up battery life quick, it never used to before it was damaged.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it is getting hot, quit using it asap. Batteries venting in your face isn't something I would consider enjoyable.

I'm fairly new to vaping and looking for mech mod recommendations myself, so I don't really have any advice for you there.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely don't use it if it's getting hot under load!

That said, what do you mean by "juice damaged?" Did you spill liquid on the battery contacts or something? Is there a chance it's your batteries that are causing the problem/what kind are they? Have you contacted the supplier you bought it from with your issue?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you looking for a box mod that uses batteries in series? That's 8.4 volts with fully charged batteries. A decent dual 18650 parallel box for around $30 is the Tesla Invader II. It's mosfet, plus has reverse battery polarity protection.

VU Sponsors