Become a Patron!

Where?DNA 40d

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where can I buy a dna40 board from a known dealer? Evolv doesn't seem to sell it yet

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They're only selling the first run which have the screen problem. Trying to find somewhere else.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The House of Vapor, Vape Dojo (sold out) or Hyperion Vape

i wish they didnt do it like this and just sold us the damn thing from their site lol

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The House of Vapor, Vape Dojo (sold out) or Hyperion Vape

i wish they didnt do it like this and just sold us the damn thing from their site lol
It's probably easier for Evolv to sell to a few dozen vendors than to ship to hundreds of mod makers. Its a lot less shipping and paper work.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wanna upgrade my mini Hana but Pegasus vapor academy is coming up with a dna40 dual mod for about 150 or less I can't decide!!

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm waiting to see the final product PVA40 from Pegasus. Looks like a solid PV.

RyGon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wanna upgrade my mini Hana but Pegasus vapor academy is coming up with a dna40 dual mod for about 150 or less I can't decide!!
I was wondering when people were going to start talking about this on VU. I think he said price was $140 or $125 for 4+.
This is the latest mock up, I think, except logos are embossed and buttons will be stainless. Also the battery panel will not go all the way to the top.
PVA40.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was getting this but I couldn't wait I bought the board to put into my cana mini should have it Monday

VU Sponsors