Become a Patron!

Where do you store your device while walking, driving, doing physical activities, etc...

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just looking for some clever ways you guys may carry your vape while you're out. I used to have a lanyard for my ego, but now that I have a mech mod I just carry it in my cargo shorts pocket. I'm also thinking of driling a 22 mm hole in a block of wood to stand my mod in the car.

Just looking for good ideas of how to carry a vape and keep it safely without damage and keep it accessible while out. What do you do?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I usually wear pants with cargo pockets, and carry my mod in the cargo pocket.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whatever pocket's handy. I use a foam beer cosy with a bottom in it stuck in the drink holder in the car or the golf cart on the links to protect from too much banging around.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My dual 26650 mech mod fits neatly into a special pocket I had sewn inside the front of my pants.

eek-patch.gif

sounds like there's lots of room up there for a dual 26650 to fit.............=P

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
In shirt pocket or between my legs when I drive.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made a leather lanyard I wear around my neck when I am riding. 5.0 told me once keeping it in my vest pocket or shirt pocket looks like I am reaching for a gun. Nice thing to know in advance. ;)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Many roads are leading to Rome! No matter which road you take, you get there eventually.

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In shirt pocket or between my legs when I drive.
I've had some scary experiences with venting batteries, so my mod is never going between my legs lol

nophix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wear cargo pants and almost always have a backpack with me. It goes in one of the 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ever get a pair of kakiis or jeans that have a lighter pocket inside the front right? I keep it in those if I have them, I can fit an 8inch tablet in my pockets, so...

Sent from Tapatalk.

DripDripptyDrip

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have my wife hold it.

LOL.

I try to not have my mech mods in my pocket at all! Afraid of it exploding near my gonads.

My iStick 50 stays in my pockets though.

My car has this awesome little cup holder to my left, mods and juice fit very nicely.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depending on what I'm doing, and where I'm going, I like my VapeSox for my Mech Mod, a unicorn bottle of juice, and spare batteries, clip it to my belt loop, and I'm off and running :D

20151221_111042.jpg 20151221_1109571.jpg

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My RX200 fits in a OC cannister holder, my M65 (the Smok mod not the grenade) fits in a .40 mag pouch, and my X Cube 2 fits..... Um. The velvet pouch it came with? My Sherpa hauls it for me? OK! it fits nothing.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I keep my on the go in my shirt pocket. When I'm using an RDA you would never see It.-love vaporshark for that.
dna200 with a crius.
temporary_zpsxunwicu5.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Walking: It's winter, so I have a nice coat with an inside left-breast pocket, velcro spot on top. Mods fit well in there, nice and close to me. Body heat keeps it warm. In the warmer months, I'm pretty much always wearing cargo pants or shorts (or carpenter pants), and those almost always have a little "extra" pocket that I can fit it in and keep it accessible. Other than that, I'd keep it in my shirt front breast pocket as well, it'd just be loose and floppin' around - so I prefer my oh-so-functional cargos.

Driving: My right hand. If I need it (my hand, that is), it gets set in the cup holder right next to the arm rest. Once I'm out of the vehicle, mod comes with me.

Number one way of getting your vape lifted is by not having it on you. It's like my wallet, or like how I'd tote around my cigarettes and lighter when I smoked: always on me.

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In the car I got a custom made cup/mod holder from @Jwraps made it nice and relatively cheap. When walking or outside of the car I try to use my jacket pocket or zip up hoodie sweater pocket for my dual 18650 box mod. I mean if I take my eVic VTC mini I can throw it in my pants pocket but with a larger box mod there is just no way around it. As for having my mod with me while doing and kind of physical activity I usually just put it with my stuff in eye sight either on a table or if I have to on the ground wrapped in a napkin or tissue so dust and dirt wont get into my RDA or tank.

Last edited:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When driving I use between my legs to hold my mod. When walking my pup I use my back pockets to hold the everyday mod (ipv3 li) but if I use a mech I carry it in my hand. My neighbors love to hate me

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cigarette pack pocket on cargo pants. Bib pocket and/or side pockets when I'm wearing bibs.

ChappyOfOz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At work: I do construction, so there always dust and dirt and grim everywhere. So it's to keep it in a safe spot and clean. Usually I use my front left pants pocket, as my pants are loose at work. Or a designated pouch on my tool belt. I carry juice and batteries in my lunchbox.

Walking: I keep it in my back pocket or in my hand.

Car: It's between my legs, or my hand, or a spot next to my cup holder that holds my phone or my mod perfectly. Door holder works well too since there is a bottom to it. Once I get out of the car, mod comes with me.

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Depends...in the car it's in the cup holder. If I'm out and about though my VTC will go in my pocket since it's small and light enough for that. If I got my Sig150w then I have a 'wick and wire' holster on my belt for it

Wick_and_Wire_El_Cajon_Case_Black_700x700.jpg

VU Sponsors