Become a Patron!

Where is the best place to purchase 18650 batteries?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There are plenty multiuse things like pg/vg or wire but aside from blatant things like mods I've seen supplies sold by vaping companies such as wicks or wires that claim they're made for vaping. Rather than just selling 'beauty pads' where people know they can use them for wicking. Maybe with the regulations coming down the line vendors think to hell with it, now or nothing and if they get banned oh well.
Some might be sellers that are willing to take the risk, which seems pretty stupid to me considering that it's a lifetime thing (and if someone else in their household then tries to open a seller account, or already has one, they get banned for life as well), but it wouldn't surprise me if they're rolling the dice.

Others are sellers that simply don't bother to read the rules. They see others who haven't been caught yet and when they themselves get caught they go on the seller forums on Amazon and post asking what the hell? Why did I get banned? See it a lot there, along with sellers who break other rules, get suspended, and ask why are they getting picked on when others are getting away with it? Kinda like that old, why did I get pulled over for speeding when others are doing it too, question.

You'd be surprised to see how many sellers have no clue about Amazon's seller rules. Many don't understand that buyers have 30 days to return most any item for any reason, and if it's not as described or defective, that the seller has to pay the return shipping. A ton of them also don't understand that the item they send the buyer must match the listing, exactly. They can't put in the comments area that their PS4 has no controllers, or no power supply, etc. Sure, many of them do it, but when the seller then refuses to pay the return shipping (which they're supposed to do since it was not as described), Amazon tells the buyer they can keep it and here's a full refund.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some might be sellers that are willing to take the risk, which seems pretty stupid to me considering that it's a lifetime thing (and if someone else in their household then tries to open a seller account, or already has one, they get banned for life as well), but it wouldn't surprise me if they're rolling the dice.

Others are sellers that simply don't bother to read the rules. They see others who haven't been caught yet and when they themselves get caught they go on the seller forums on Amazon and post asking what the hell? Why did I get banned? See it a lot there, along with sellers who break other rules, get suspended, and ask why are they getting picked on when others are getting away with it? Kinda like that old, why did I get pulled over for speeding when others are doing it too, question.

You'd be surprised to see how many sellers have no clue about Amazon's seller rules. Many don't understand that buyers have 30 days to return most any item for any reason, and if it's not as described or defective, that the seller has to pay the return shipping. A ton of them also don't understand that the item they send the buyer must match the listing, exactly. They can't put in the comments area that their PS4 has no controllers, or no power supply, etc. Sure, many of them do it, but when the seller then refuses to pay the return shipping (which they're supposed to do since it was not as described), Amazon tells the buyer they can keep it and here's a full refund.

Yep. I bought what I thought were 12ga needles. They were actually more like 16ga needles, so I opened a ticket to the seller, who never responded one way or the other. After enough time went by, I complained to amazon, and they refunded the money -- I never sent the needles back, because the seller never sent me a pre-paid shipping label.

Anybody want some 16ga piercing needles? :D

Andria

VU Sponsors