Become a Patron!

Where to buy?

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Where is a good place to buy clean nicotine, pg and vg? Also, affordable supplies and fast shipping would be nice!
Even a place I could drive to would be amazing!
I had no idea where to post this thread, so I hope this is the place!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are lots of places to buy good nicotine. But the cleanest tasting nicotine I've ever tasted is VapersTek nic, which you can buy either directly from VapersTek or Bull City Vapor. They also have, I'm told, good PG and VG, although I bought mine in gallons from Essential Depot (cheap, but may not be as good).

I used to buy nicotine and supplies from Wizard Labs. Their nic is fine, but not as good as the above.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There are lots of places to buy good nicotine. But the cleanest tasting nicotine I've ever tasted is VapersTek nic, which you can buy either directly from VapersTek or Bull City Vapor. They also have, I'm told, good PG and VG, although I bought mine in gallons from Essential Depot (cheap, but may not be as good).

I used to buy nicotine and supplies from Wizard Labs. Their nic is fine, but not as good as the above.

How much would you say a good starting kit would cost?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the best nic is vaperstek . everything else is all the same. bull city is awesome. for flavors. vapertek also sell flavors and bull city sells vaperstek. haha. I would say to get you up and running with enough stuff to experiment you will drop about 100 bucks on everything. you could probably go as cheap as 50 bucks but that would limit your flavoring options. some people spends hundreds and hundreds all at once on the first hit. just get what you can and keep collecting. your bound to make something you like,

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
cant forget bottles and syringes and stuff also. rocket puppy has several list in the guide section for a lot of new mixer stuff.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
cant forget bottles and syringes and stuff also. rocket puppy has several list in the guide section for a lot of new mixer stuff.
I use Heartlandvapes They have a DIY kit for $60 here
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/diy-kit.html

Thanks guys, I'll look into these places! Also, can you tell me how long it's taken for your ingredients to ship to you?? ALSO, do you think it's safe to, let's say, mix pg and vg from one brand with a nicotine solution from vaperstek?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ya thats totally fine. usually Ill say just buy whatever you like or sounds good and try lots of vendors, blah blah but just honestly straight up on nic nothing beats vaperstek. period. I have tried most of them and am now tired of trying new things lol. bull city is lightning fast when it comes to shipping. as well as VT. bull city is like clock work tho every time. between those 2 guys you can get just about everything you want and need in just a few days every time.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks again guys! One LAST question!! What strength of Nic is the safest to use? I do not want to kill myself or someone else. I'm full of questions..
ya thats totally fine. usually Ill say just buy whatever you like or sounds good and try lots of vendors, blah blah but just honestly straight up on nic nothing beats vaperstek. period. I have tried most of them and am now tired of trying new things lol. bull city is lightning fast when it comes to shipping. as well as VT. bull city is like clock work tho every time. between those 2 guys you can get just about everything you want and need in just a few days every time.
You dont have to use the same brands!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started off with 60mg/ml, but quite honestly I use 100mg/ml and it's just not that dangerous - assuming you keep it away from kids and animals. I work with it in the sink in case I spill (because I have a dog), but half the time I don't even wear gloves - the tap is right there. I've sniffed 100mg to be sure it's good, so that does nothing harmful to me. I've had small amount on my hands and washed it off with no ill effects. Now this from a vaper who vapes 6mg and accidentally vaped a bunch of 24mg (unknown because it was part of a group test) and felt seasick for hours LOL

Just be sure you measure nic carefully so you don't make someone sick (you won't kill them, but they might feel yucky!).

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks again guys! One LAST question!! What strength of Nic is the safest to use? I do not want to kill myself or someone else. I'm full of questions..
I would do a lot of reading before you get into it but basically anything you can buy is 100mg or less. handling that is fairly as long as you can make common sense decisions. I would not vape more than 24mg so you would have to dilute it of course. 100 mg is what most people choose to buy

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
when i first started mixing if I got 100mg on me I would get a little light headed for a min but im immune now lol

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing but respect for above vapors, but have to disagree on this advice. Remember they've been DIY for a while. Unless you have background in chemistry, etc. you'll learn a lot of lessons from early mixing sessions e.g. mixing on a tray or over the sink, turning off the phone, putting the cat out, eye protection, clean-up, etc. Better to gain some experience and develop mixing process using lower nic concentrations -- mistakes do happen.

Wizard Labs, for example, sells nic in 12, 18 and 24mg concentrations. If you vape VG juice, just buy close to concentration you'll vape, add 10-15% distilled water and flavors -- and vape away. If you want 12mg 50/50 vg/pg, buy 24mg of pg-based nic, an equivalent amount of vg, mix and add flavors. And, if you do the math (I have), there is no difference in the cost of nicotine.

The reason most use 100mg is for ease of storage/handling (e.g. multiple liters in the freezer) -- and because we've been doing a while. However, I suggest waiting until you're comfortable before mixing with that concentration. Enjoy and welcome!

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you all very much! I'm super excited to get started! I'm only going to be making 0-12mg juices. I'm a dripper and I really couldn't vape higher than 6 hahah.

DiamondForever

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Baker White Inc does nicotine and its triple distilled in their iso level 6 certified lab. They make every order fresh and guarantee it to ship with in 72 hours of placing an order.

VU Sponsors