Become a Patron!

Where to get spare glass for smok RSBT2? I broke mine and need a replacement.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people. I was putting a dual coil set up in my smok RSBT2 tonight, which has been great so far, so much flavour, and great clouds, but the glass literally broke as I was putting it together. I pressed it into where it was meant to go, and a large chunk broke off perfectly.

I have managed to glue the glass for now as it was a perfect break, but I have had the tank only for a few days and this has happened. I was not being heavy handed with it, just applying enough pressure for it to go into place and it broke.

I have emailed the shop I got it from asking If I can get spares, but they dont work weekends.

Anyone know the size of the glass juice holder so I can get a replacement? I was really happy with the device up untill now, but the glass just broke under minimal pressure. If I can't get a replacement, what other tanks are there for me to go for that are similar?

Thanks, hope someone can help me.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Whiskey. I found the shop I bought it from stocks them, so I will buy it. Although it is only 3 days old I feel it broke fairly quickly, I wasn't using excessive force. It was such a clean break I have managed to apply a tiny bit of super glue and it is holding the tank together for now, its just where the juice is held where it broke.

I will make sure on Monday I order a couple of replacements, although I may try to get a free one as I think breaking within 3 days is quite bad, and like I said I was not using excessive force, are these glass tanks known to break easily? As this was becoming my favourite tank out of my nautilus, El cabron, and that. It was like a cross between the nautilus with lots of flavour but also lots of vapour, so I really like/ liked it.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool that you were able to buy replacements:)
I have been using the Nautilus Mini's, Liking them a lot!:)
They provide amaxving flavour don't they. Thing is, this Smok RSBT 2 with the right drip tip is up there with it, so I really want to keep it if I can, its just if the glass breaks all the time it will be a bit annoying.

VU Sponsors