Become a Patron!

where to look.

nematode

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the mod and rda I have now, but I was wondering where is a good place to browse new things. I looked through eBay and auch, but I would like a better easier way to look through new and current products out there. Maybe a site that allows me to break my search into batteries, rda, drip tip ect.

Thanks for any help guys. Looking forward to the adventure.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
101vape

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like Origin vape, 101Vape is a nice place too. I mainly get my stuff through reddit group buys now I realize. Fasttech is great to get a bunch of random drip tips but I'm sure you knew that already~

Edit: v-apes.com also has a nice selection, where I got my IPV3.

nematode

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys! A couple different placed to look at. Can you tell me how group buys work exactly?

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never taken part of one here (Co-Op forum) but in other places it is pretty simple. Someone contacts a manufacturer. They then give prices that the runner will negotiate then includes things like shipping, incidentals, fees and then set a deadline. People sign up. Day comes and people pay (Generally via PayPal or Google Wallet). Wait a few weeks and ta da your time is now in your hands... hopefully!

nematode

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It takes weeks to get the product?! :(

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the goal of group buys/co-ops is to go directly to the manufacturer and reach MOQ(Minimum Order Quantity) to buy at whole sale prices. It is a long process aside from getting enough people, but then they have to make more if not in stock, then ship from china, and then the runner has to package them individually to ship to you. It isn't something I'd recommend for people who need instant gratification or no current equipment.

nematode

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So you will have to trust a random person yeah? i wouldn't mind participating, but i would hate to be cheated. :(

Delight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well you want to make sure their are a reliable person. Known around the place, has done it before, etc. Not just some random that popped up out of no where. Being cheated a risk when you are buying stuff online, just have to try your best to avoid those would do such a thing!

nematode

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
True that. Better start some research on some people as soon as they pop up with an offer. Lol

VU Sponsors