so before i choose my battery i took a look at Mooch's recommendations here

Here is my mod again KangerTech Subox Mini-C
Now, like ever, i need your advice to do my final decision
thanks in advance

Samsung INR18650 20R:

upload_2017-5-18_2-41-23.png

Samsung INR18650 25R:
upload_2017-5-18_2-44-14.png

LG HB2 [I feel bad about this one,cause the picture and coding on batt isn't same like Mooch's one <.< ]
upload_2017-5-18_2-49-52.png

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Id go with the 25R....you can get the LG HG2 with 3000 mah that would work as well with longer battery life....The Samsung 30Q would also be a good choice.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
either of the samsungs.
I think the HB2 is a lower capacity and higher current battery than you need for that mod.

HG2 or Samsung 30Q would be my choices.

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys, i'd like to go for HG2 but the problem is, one vape shop in my country brought it and priced it too high, after that, even not vape related stores, like electronics parts stores changed their price on that battery! only lg hg2...like all other batts are 1 and this one is 10 :|
also 30Q was a good one in Mooch's table, but i couldn't find it

so i'll get 25R, thanks again :)

EDIT: My best of luck, 25R not in stock, gotta get 20R .-.

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey Vape mates, finally i found some sources to buy my batts from
so before i choose my battery i took a look at Mooch's recommendations here

Here is my mod again KangerTech Subox Mini-C
Now, like ever, i need your advice to do my final decision
thanks in advance

Samsung INR18650 20R:

View attachment 82256

Samsung INR18650 25R:
View attachment 82257

LG HB2 [I feel bad about this one,cause the picture and coding on batt isn't same like Mooch's one <.< ]
View attachment 82258

Considering the mod maxes out at 50watts, any 20amp or higher will work

50watts/3.2volts lowest battery charge/90% Mod Control Board Efficiency = 17.3611 Amps Needed
50watts/3.0volts lowest/90%=18.5185amps Needed

With that in account, from your list the Samsung 25R is the better choice, however, you are on a single battery mod so you will want a balance of not only Amp CDR but also Mah will benefit you far better, thus the 3000Mah batteries will suit you far better than the 2500mah of the 25R, those would be the Samsung 30Q 3000mah (20amp Tested), Sony VTC6 3000mah (19amp Tested), or theLG HG2 3000mah (18amp Tested) in that order from best to lowest CDR wise, the VTC6 having the advantage of holding voltage longer than the other 2 thus more in line with being more of a 3000mah battery. Nothing wrong with the 25R, it is a well balanced battery all-rounder and a great flexible workhorse like the Sony VTC4. If you are under 35 to 40watts, thus not maxing the the Subox out all the time, that extra 500mah will benefit you way more than the CDR flexibility the 25R has without damaging itself (20amp CDR but can be flexed up to 25amps without much damage compared to most batteries on the market).

foradepoweraliya

Unlisted Vendor
25R is a cost-effictive battery compare to other model.Sincerely suggest you can choose HG2 and VTC5 to support your mod. if you feel buying in your local shop is expensive, have a look at this store:http://******/iW0qxJ. professional batteries store with almost 100% positive review.

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Considering the mod maxes out at 50watts, any 20amp or higher will work

50watts/3.2volts lowest battery charge/90% Mod Control Board Efficiency = 17.3611 Amps Needed
50watts/3.0volts lowest/90%=18.5185amps Needed

With that in account, from your list the Samsung 25R is the better choice, however, you are on a single battery mod so you will want a balance of not only Amp CDR but also Mah will benefit you far better, thus the 3000Mah batteries will suit you far better than the 2500mah of the 25R, those would be the Samsung 30Q 3000mah (20amp Tested), Sony VTC6 3000mah (19amp Tested), or theLG HG2 3000mah (18amp Tested) in that order from best to lowest CDR wise, the VTC6 having the advantage of holding voltage longer than the other 2 thus more in line with being more of a 3000mah battery. Nothing wrong with the 25R, it is a well balanced battery all-rounder and a great flexible workhorse like the Sony VTC4. If you are under 35 to 40watts, thus not maxing the the Subox out all the time, that extra 500mah will benefit you way more than the CDR flexibility the 25R has without damaging itself (20amp CDR but can be flexed up to 25amps without much damage compared to most batteries on the market).

thank you so much for this great helpful piece of information

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
25R is a cost-effictive battery compare to other model.Sincerely suggest you can choose HG2 and VTC5 to support your mod. if you feel buying in your local shop is expensive, have a look at this store:http://******/iW0qxJ. professional batteries store with almost 100% positive review.

ok sir, thank you, problem is that most of the international stores don't accept my country (specially if they're using paypal, paypal also denied us)

VU Sponsors