Become a Patron!

Which is the ONE SUBTANK that you go to that NEVER FAILS?

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good flavor, long lasting coils, cheep on juice?
The flavor is very good and the coils last. It all depends on how much you Vape and the wattage you use. I usually go through a tank full in about 6 -8 hours.

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For flavor: Smok TFV8 w/octuple coil
Longevity: Aspire Atlantis V2 with the .3 coil

Although my Aspire Cleito's are decent too, but I've had the glass break twice when I've dropped them. I'm a clutz.

s7m8a1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After having an iSub V running .5 SS BVC coils for about a month I will say I'm not impressed with it. It's dumped 2 tanks of juice so far and the coils haven't been consistent for me either. Just my experience thus far but I'm sure others have had no issues whatsoever. Second Innokin tank I've owned. First being iClear. I think for a tank using factory coils you can't go wrong with Kanger. Subjective of course but I never had a problem with the Aerotanks. Don't own a Subtank mini but I have a friend who does. Had one problem with leaking but was due to positive coil lead being too long and easily identified and fixed. I'm going the RTA route so the iSub will be for home use only since I've had bad luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matp75

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ill add my vote (makes 4 votes for) the tobecco super or mini super. i have two they are my all day tanks on my pico 0.2 tobecco coil at 45-55 watts. great flavor.
once i get home from work its the tfv8 cloud beast t8 coil awesome flavor at 100 watts big clouds

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've only ever used 3 tanks. Kanger Nano, Kanger Mini, Smok tfv8 Baby Beast.
My wife and I both had issues with the glass flaking around the rims on the Nanos. The seals are so thin, after awhile the glass meets the metal. Never had leaks though.
No complaints at all with the Mini.
The Baby Beast is my fav, though. Best flavor by far, of the three.
I get 2 weeks out of the 0.5 ohm Kanger coils, keeping them under 25w.
Also 2 weeks from the Smok Q2 dual 0.4ohm coils, from 50 to 80w. I've only tried one T8 octuple, and it crapped out after 4 days. Will try another in a few days, with a different juice.

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My go-to is the Super Tank Mini with the 0.5ohm Tobeco coils.
I run them pretty low - 30 watts - and get a couple weeks out of a single coil.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Crown 1
Used the longest
Still use even w the new faves of mine
Than the cleito used that since came out
Those 2 r my go to always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't typically use tanks but do have some around and have tried many on my journey. I agree with @Nancy_Bout. Original Crown never let me down and still have it, Cleito is the the first tank I've bought in a long time and it's great. Neither has leaked, flavor is great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors