Become a Patron!

Which one is better

the fog

Member For 2 Years
Hello
I am about to buy some stuff
2 rda's (wasp nano & drop rda )
And I want to buy rdta .. I want to choose between aromamizer supreme v2 and pyro rdta
I didn't try anyone of them before.. so which one is better in flavor and cloud
And is it worth it to buy rdta while I have 3 rda's plus the g box ??

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No opinion re the atomizers.. but... I prefer vaping on my RDTAs.. simplicity and space of a dripper for building without dripping..... same reasoning why ALL my drippers are squonked.

I will say in very general terms that my RTAs give better flavor. But there's so much more to flavor and vape quality than tank vs coil orientation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If are just looking to experiment with an RDTA to see if you like it go with the Steam Crave. I had one, hated it because I wasn't setting it correctly and sold it hastily. The person it sold to, did set it up correctly and it was incredibly nice. Now I plan to buy another. Its good on flavor and on cloud production. It is also incredibly well built.

the fog

Member For 2 Years
If are just looking to experiment with an RDTA to see if you like it go with the Steam Crave. I had one, hated it because I wasn't setting it correctly and sold it hastily. The person it sold to, did set it up correctly and it was incredibly nice. Now I plan to buy another. Its good on flavor and on cloud production. It is also incredibly well built.
That's what I am looking for at the first place.. the flavor .. then the cloud ... and to be easy to build

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That's what I am looking for at the first place.. the flavor .. then the cloud ... and to be easy to build

Then take a look at a limitless RDTA. You can find them for super cheap and they are one of the better ones (IMO). You can also get the wasp as an RDTA but filling them is kind of wonky.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I love my Vandy Vapes Pyro RDTAs- great flavor, easy to build postless deck, no leaking, easy to fill- I have been using mine for more than a month now.
I loved my 1st one so much I quickly bought a 2nd one and they are my favorite tanks right now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

the fog

Member For 2 Years
Then take a look at a limitless RDTA. You can find them for super cheap and they are one of the better ones (IMO). You can also get the wasp as an RDTA but filling them is kind of wonky.
I already choose the wasp nano rda as I have geekvape g box squonking mod
And for the limitless I have tried it before and it's not as good as the avocado for example.. I got the avocado for long time and it's one of my favourite rdta ... and that's why I am confused right now

Last edited:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I already choose the wasp nano rda as I have geekvape g box squonking mod
And for the limitless I have tried it before and it's not as good as the avocado for example.. I got the avocado for long time and it's one of my favourite rdta ... and that's why I am confused right now

There is only one sensible thing to do then. Buy all of them.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 2 Steamcrave Aromamizer v2’s it comes with a velocity deck & you can buy the post less deck & also a single coil deck. I enjoy mine.
I also have 2 Steam Crave Aromamizer V2's. They are the best tanks I own and I love `em. I have mine set up with the postless decks and one with the 8 ml glass and the other with the 4 ml glass. You can't go wrong with the V2's; they are about as bullet proof as I've seen.

the fog

Member For 2 Years
I also have 2 Steam Crave Aromamizer V2's. They are the best tanks I own and I love `em. I have mine set up with the postless decks and one with the 8 ml glass and the other with the 4 ml glass. You can't go wrong with the V2's; they are about as bullet proof as I've seen.
Did you try the pyro ?? I heard that you can get the same experience of a driper from this rdta ... that's why I am confused

Is that one a rdta or rta?

通过我的 MI 5 上的 Tapatalk发言

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Is that one a rdta or rta?

通过我的 MI 5 上的 Tapatalk发言

You can get them either way. They have several different models.

VU Sponsors