Become a Patron!

Which one would you buy and why! Let's vote!

Which one would you buy?

• Eleaf iStick Pico 25 with Ello

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • IJOY Capo 100 Kit

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'd go for the iStick just because I own several of the old 60 and 50s and they still work after two years of abuse and misuse

Especially when I first got them and used to get juice down them all the time from crap builds, lol

Have never owned an iJoy product - mainly because vapers I know, whose opinions I trust, have had them and they gave out after a few months

Moniker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Id go for the Eleaf I just trust the brand more, never owned a product from either though. The capo does look cooler imo but aesthetics are way on the bottom of my list when thinking about buying a mod.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I trust Eleaf products. My cousin's Ello tank is great. She has the iKonn kit. Everyone loves their Pico's!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would vote for the eLeaf Pico because I own one and have other eLeaf products which I am very pleased with. Since I don't have an iJoy I can't say and what reviewers have to say I will never go by.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pico -- damm fine little mod, holds up well, works well in all modes and you can put Arctic Fox Firmware on it to make it a better mod if your into to the techie side of things.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Eleaf rules my vapedom! No need for the 25 cuz my attys are 22mm (and no desire to change them) but Eleaf was the only choice given.

1 iStick 60, 3 Pico V1 and a Pico Mega. However, my attys are all Joyetech.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Eleaf rules my vapedom!

I love eLeaf mods for their simplicity and durability

There are fancier ones, better featured ones, handsomer ones, etc

But for folks that just want an easy to use reliable mod to fire a more regular build without spending a small fortune, they are the way to go - and I do have much more expensive mods to compare too

Moniker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love eLeaf mods for their simplicity and durability

There are fancier ones, better featured ones, handsomer ones, etc

But for folks that just want an easy to use reliable mod to fire a more regular build without spending a small fortune, they are the way to go - and I do have much more expensive mods to compare too
There is a lot of good mods innokin's mvp, Kangertech I trust, joyetech.. People just have to realize that the mod just delivers the power to your tank/rta/rda you don't need a hex ohm to get a satisfying vape. Id say around 50 bucks is the sweet spot for a mod after that you don't get much for your money.

VU Sponsors