ddb55fd7934ec06feb160e4c5b96acc3.jpg

Or another pot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have a hopping good day

Good morning!!:wave:<3

Good morning Whiskey. Hope the morning has been well to you.
Morning Whiskey and 1BW :coffee::wave:
Good morning RatRacer. Have a good morning.
(Runs in quick).......Morning everybody :coffee2:.......See ya's:wave:......(Runs out even FASTER :teehee:).
Like my mom always told us walk don't run, you might trip and fall. While we do fireworks. To this day she still says that, lol.
Good morning Whiskey:hug::coffee::wave:
Good morning pete67. Enjoy your coffee this morning and a good vape?
Thank you. I am glad I saw that video because I go see the cancer doctor the 30th of this month.
Really hope the doctors visit goes well.

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a hopping good day

Good morning Whiskey. Hope the morning has been well to you.

Good morning RatRacer. Have a good morning.

Like my mom always told us walk don't run, you might trip and fall. While we do fireworks. To this day she still says that, lol.

Good morning pete67. Enjoy your coffee this morning and a good vape?

Really hope the doctors visit goes well.
Good morning 2WW:coffee::wave: Thank you.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning, Corner Folk of the Underground Realm. Liz and I are getting ready to leap head first into DIY. We priced DIY kits, did some research, and next month we'll be looking at recipes to help us order flavorings.

We've missed posting here. We've missed all of you. Anyone who has any DIY ideas, PM us with wonderful tidbits of 'secret information' in order for us to succeed.

Our solar power is up and running; our main meter from the power company readings are incredibly low. By March, our power bills will be down to a 1/4 of what they were.

Our system is an EnPhase solar setup. 6 kW of bliss. Summertime will be much easier to deal with financially :giggle:. We even have Enlighten apps in our phones to monitor energy usage. It is so cool.

@pete67 - being a cancer survivor myself, I learned that my attitude needed adjustment during those trying times. Hypnotherapy was a big help. Now, I use EMDR to assist with my anxiety, and PTSD. My therapist puts headphones on me, and 'tappers' that vibrate in the palms of my hands when the tone goes off in each ear (the palm of each hand receives vibrations with the tone in the corresponding ear).

It really helps. :D

Good morning to all.

LW & Liz :hug:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning, Corner Folk of the Underground Realm. Liz and I are getting ready to leap head first into DIY. We priced DIY kits, did some research, and next month we'll be looking at recipes to help us order flavorings.

We've missed posting here. We've missed all of you. Anyone who has any DIY ideas, PM us with wonderful tidbits of 'secret information' in order for us to succeed.

Our solar power is up and running; our main meter from the power company readings are incredibly low. By March, our power bills will be down to a 1/4 of what they were.

Our system is an EnPhase solar setup. 6 kW of bliss. Summertime will be much easier to deal with financially :giggle:. We even have Enlighten apps in our phones to monitor energy usage. It is so cool.

@pete67 - being a cancer survivor myself, I learned that my attitude needed adjustment during those trying times. Hypnotherapy was a big help. Now, I use EMDR to assist with my anxiety, and PTSD. My therapist puts headphones on me, and 'tappers' that vibrate in the palms of my hands when the tone goes off in each ear (the palm of each hand receives vibrations with the tone in the corresponding ear).

Good morning to all.

Good morning LW&Liz:coffee::wave: Thank you.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, the sun is in and out here, in the 50's, I can let the dogs run loose all day, they love it, I'm going to cut back some bushes and shrubs.
How goes by you? :)
Doggies will have fun today and be worn out, good. Be safe while doing the trimming and don't wear yourself out. Get'er done while it is cool out

Thank you. Doing blissfully well. Playing with doggies, built fire and doing house work

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Good morning to all.

Good luck with the DIY, bet you'll have fun!!:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Good morning to all.

We have an old camper that goes on the bed of truck, that My Guy has been fixing up. We bought solar power set up, put a window ac in it. We are going to use it just incase our power goes out to our home in the middle of summer. I can not take the heat. We can't afford to do the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors