Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a slight misadventure lol

Ok. I was following the indash built in GPS and it took me onto a residential street. A firefighter at the small fd I was in front of helped me back up and get turned around. Got to the place. Went right by it. Paid a NO DRUG REFERENCES 3$ to stop traffic so I could back up on a tiny ass ghetto street so I could cut the turn and get to Florida natural....
Here ya go Saddle.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mr dj won't you please play me a song. For an old boy that's a long way away from home. I awnser to my mistakes. Others are on there own. The Frog makes mistakes. Slap his pee pee. Only way he will learn. I back him up. He will be a great human being. He is under my wing. I choose to make him A great man. Way it is.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mr dj won't you please play me a song. For an old boy that's a long way away from home. I awnser to my mistakes. Others are on there own. The Frog makes mistakes. Slap his pee pee. Only way he will learn. I back him up. He will be a great human being. He is under my wing. I choose to make him A great man. Way it is.
You need yours slapped too???:giggle::giggle: Glad you have helped him out, just because I have to slap his pee pee, doesn't mean I don't like him :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors