Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's one I have to try out... I'm super happy because Brandon told me they no longer have that godawful Blue Check so i can order again!!! :stars:I would've ordered anyway but I didn't have a cell to receive the BC text about age verification... ugh. I'm getting my favorite Cinnamon cream and trying the Blackberry cream, Fiance is getting the RY4 blend, Chill line (blueberry), and energize. :bunny: I'm soo stoked!

OH and I just won on Mod Envy... I'm trying out TMaxx!!!! :bunny::bunny::stars::confetti: Woohoo!!!! This has perked me up immensely!!! :xD::xD:
I was watching, I saw you win Mod Envy, You lucky person! :)

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all :wave:. Just a quick stop by tonight. Mowing the lawn and playing basketball did a job on my lower back, and today I'm feeling it :tantrum:. Speaking of steak......Just had boneless sirloin on the grill ....Yum! :eek:......Gonna drive down and gas up the cars, in a bit. Talk to y'all tomorrow :wave:.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening all :wave:. Just a quick stop by tonight. Mowing the lawn and playing basketball did a job on my lower back, and today I'm feeling it :tantrum:. Speaking of steak......Just had boneless sirloin on the grill ....Yum! :eek:......Gonna drive down and gas up the cars, in a bit. Talk to y'all tomorrow :wave:.
Good night Kevin. Hope you can sleep tonight. Have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors