Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning. Well.....Yesterday SUCKED! :gaah: Had to replace the water pump, serp. belt and thermostat in my car. This was about a 4 hr. job. Once we got everything back together.........We find out that the NEW thermostat is defective :headbang:. Needless to say.....I missed going to the party yesterday :(. Got home at 5pm, ate dinner, and then I felt like crap, so I just sat on the couch for the evening. I've been awake since 3:15am....So today isn't lookin' so hot either. Figures :wait:. Hope everybody's Monday is better than mine is looking to be :tantrum:.
Should I say.... Good morning or what a crappy way to spend a Sunday:xD: Sorry Kevin:( Hopefully today will go/get better for you. I won't say Have a...... day, just hope it gets better for you :)

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have to finish getting ready to go. See ya this evening. Hope everyone has a great day.
Good morning, Good afternoon and Good evening, pete67:wave:
Don't know if I will see you later, hoping all goes well for Sue today.
You both are in my thoughts and prayers. Big Hugs:hug::hug:for Sue and you.
I know sitting and waiting alone sucks:( But know we are thinking of you and we are with you while you sit and wait :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look what I got today, I simply love it!!!:bliss:<3
thumbnail_IMG_1890_zpsy9j6abvt.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning, Good afternoon and Good evening, pete67:wave:
Don't know if I will see you later, hoping all goes well for Sue today.
You both are in my thoughts and prayers. Big Hugs:hug::hug:for Sue and you.
I know sitting and waiting alone sucks:( But know we are thinking of you and we are with you while you sit and wait :)
Thank you, 2WW:hug:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look what I got today, I simply love it!!!:bliss:<3
thumbnail_IMG_1890_zpsy9j6abvt.jpg
Nice mod
Evening everyone ! Looks like it's been quiet here today. One good thing with the 11-8 shift is that I can usually get both check in's done. That being said everyone have a good evening and see ya in the am !
Really I find hard to keep up I should check in more often.

@pete67 stay with it man, my thoughts are with you. You are one of the first person who spoke to me on this site too :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Looks like it's been quiet here today. One good thing with the 11-8 shift is that I can usually get both check in's done. That being said everyone have a good evening and see ya in the am !
Hi Breazy:wave:<3
Good evening corner family.:wave::coffee::coffee2:
@pete67 I'm so glad to hear everything went well with Sue's surgery today. :bliss:
Hey Mark, Good evening!!:wave:<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors