Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So now that I'm off work for a day or two and after my 3 hr nap today after having been up for almost 18 hrs seemed like I'm checking in. Vaping on my isub g on my kbox mini at 25 watts and life is good. Got to drive home today in a vehicle that will very soon be officially in my name, haven't had that experience in quite awhile and it feels good. Sure the front bumpers gone and the door doesn't work real well cuz it's been in a wreck or two, but it was a nice drive this morning. Gotta say sometimes even the small things make a huge difference in how we feel. Even tho a vehicle is no small gift, it just brightened my spirits and for once in my life I'll be able to haul some of this crap outta my yard cuz I don't have to call somebody to borrow their truck. And I don't know about y'all but driving an old beater just feels right, that way if u ditch it in the snow or some kid dings your door or heaven forbid some clown rubs ya like you're at Bristol on the street u can just look at it and realize it just adds a little more character. This thing is definitely worthy of one of those epic top gear road trips they made in old beaters all over the world, and the radio and tape deck actually work so I can go 90s style and run my phone through the adapter. Yes I'm rambling, again, but for once in quite a long while things are looking up. Now to once again thank the fat man I received this from that he was not an ou sooners fan and had the proper color orange osu window sticker.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know just what you mean Josh, Good for you!!!
Time to shut down, have a great night folks!!
tumblr_nsulqhmS4W1u3o58go1_1280_zpsm8jh9mpv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors