White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha Crunch by Botboy141

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hadn't posted any recipes up here in awhile, haven't had much time for developing new stuff lately and the stuff I have been working on is forever in the making. In line with the holidays though, made something up special at the wife's request. Pretty straightforward, a lot of variations to try out still, but this worked out surprisingly well for a first time mix.

Please note that this has only steeped 48 hours but was a good vape immediately and is still excellent but I can't say much of how it'll taste down the road so might want to keep your batch size small.

All flavors are TFA (The Flavor Apprentice)

6% White Chocolate
0.75% Peppermint
1% Mocha
3% Graham Cracker (clear)
2% Whipped Cream

It could be made stronger if you prefer strong flavors but I know mocha can get pretty burnt tasting at higher percentages. A lot of substitutions and variations of this are available, I'm also going to work on an FA variation using coffee espresso and chocolate for the mocha flavor instead of white chocolate and mocha.

truvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn I gotta get some more flavors now with all these great recipes on here it's hard to keep up

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
...or Tiramisu..
Yeah I thought about that except that FA Tiramisu burns for me @ higher power (similar to cocoa) which is how I and most of my clientele vape.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Espresso is a bully!

VU Sponsors