Become a Patron!

White Label Juice Co

How can WLJC sell 120ml of liquid for $20, as some others do also? That's 4X less expensive than a premium. Are any of these 'bulk' liquids any good? Doesn't make sense.

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
white label is 20 for 100 mls. grind is 20 for 120 mls. ive ordered from wljc many times. its max vg and is actually pretty good after a quick steep. havent ordered from grind yet...wljc also has 3 30 ml bottles for 20 but its sundays only. the shipping usually took 2-3 days (free) and as to the "how" they can do that, making juice is VERY cheap. make good juice, sell cheap, or reasonable and youll do amazing!

Last edited:

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you ever venture into diy and make your own juice, you will discover just how inpensive it is. When you buy juice, you are helping to pay for the employees, rent, marketing, etc. Same with any so called premium brands, its up to you whether its worth the price or not.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
To be sure, I've been making my own juice for 6 months now, it's dirt cheap to make, and I like my diy better than a lot of juice companies out there. With the wealth of information on VU it's very easy to get started and make a juice that you love.

VU Sponsors