Become a Patron!

White Subtanks

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

I'm not only new to this forum but to vaping as well. I've been using a IPV mini 2 with a Kanger Subtank Mini and really like it. I wanted a something smaller and lighter so I ordered the full Kanger kit in white and can't wait for it to get it. My question, does anyone make a white tank other than Kanger? I'd like to get a back up but would prefer it matched the mod.

Thanks

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech has the clones, I have one in black and one in gold, and they both work exceptionally well.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! You can get the OBS T-VCT tank in white.
11821336_473089446198394_659899863_n.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mark,

That tank looks great and I watched a couple YouTubes and it looks like stout little unit. Any idea if this will work with the Kanger Subox mini? I know that they both do not have adjustable 510 so I'm wondering if it will cause any problems.

Teresa,

I checked out fastech and saw a few different "goblin styled" RTA's that look very interesting. Any idea as to the quality of these clones?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mark,

That tank looks great and I watched a couple YouTubes and it looks like stout little unit. Any idea if this will work with the Kanger Subox mini? I know that they both do not have adjustable 510 so I'm wondering if it will cause any problems.

Teresa,

I checked out fastech and saw a few different "goblin styled" RTA's that look very interesting. Any idea as to the quality of these clones?
It should work just fine on any mod capable of firing a .5 ohm or lower coil. I have two of them, and love them. I'm running one in TC mode on my IPV3Li with the Ni200 coil, and the other is running on my A160 with the .5 ohm kanthal coil.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Mark,

Teresa,

It's not easy to get the wicking right on a Goblin. Too much cotton, you get dry hits, too little, it leaks.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't tried the goblin myself, clone or authentic.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a Joyetech ego one mega tank that comes in white. Not much juice flow, though, in the regular coils, but some people like them.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks a lot for the suggestions and warm welcomes. After doing a bit of research, I think I'll give the tank suggested by Mark a try.

Huck,

I've had my eye on it for a long time. While I almost always to try to put function above form, this one was just too pretty to pass up. And the price at My Vapor Store is probably the lowest in the country.

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haven't tried the goblin myself, clone or authentic.

Howdy Humans, just got the Goblin Mini today and set it up tonight. Little sucker works very nicely. It'll take a couple of builds and careful teardowns to see just how the cotton should lay in the channels. I can tell I've got it just right on one channel because when I vape air bubbles come out of that hole after a puff. At least it's not leaking!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors