Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well she has seen my progress. It is her that brought it up and asked me to find out what might work for her.

It doesn't help that PG or something causes an immediate chest tightening and spasms. So now I am going to wait until I can get another RDA and some 100% VG or maybe just Max VG and try again.

I don't think I will buy her a single battery regulated mod until we see if she can vape.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nope - I'm a "married pairs" battery guy, and even with the cheap device cost I don't want to establish another 6 batteries so I'll have 2 sets for just one mod, when most of my interest is in dual-battery setups and I'll never go anywhere near the 150ish watts a pair of 20A cells can safely handle. While I must admit I've got some interest in the Realeaux, my next buy is going to be the Kanger 120 to replace my iStick 100 as my dual-battery tank mod. Still drippiing on my v1 Sig 100 that's now well over a year old and still my best performer.
We just got the kanger 120's in at the shop i work at, they're really nice! Super clean, almost identical to the nebox

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I had not refreshed all my gear in October and jumped on the Highend mods (DNA 200, 350J) I would have surely bought it.. but I bought to early I like the idea of 3 batteries

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Whats the cheapest you guys found the rx200 version "not shipped from china" ?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not trying to break your willpower or anything :oops:, but it's $113.29 shipped from them with the coupon code found here.:D
That's a great price from a solid vendor. Josh is a good dude. I always check ecig.com before I make any purchase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had one. The dna200 but I sold it after three days and bought a sx mini ML. so much better IMO.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I voted no interest.

I did have some interest once they hit the market, but after looking at all those mods people post pics of, I lost interest in a 3 battery mod. I just don't like them. Too much of a cluster fuck, IMO.

My interests now are on a squonk box I have ordered and maybe a Lipo powered DNA 200 box. I don't want to fiddle with the escribe at this point though. Makes things more janky than just adjusting my wattage and vaping.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope - I'm a "married pairs" battery guy, and even with the cheap device cost I don't want to establish another 6 batteries so I'll have 2 sets for just one mod, when most of my interest is in dual-battery setups and I'll never go anywhere near the 150ish watts a pair of 20A cells can safely handle. While I must admit I've got some interest in the Realeaux, my next buy is going to be the Kanger 120 to replace my iStick 100 as my dual-battery tank mod. Still drippiing on my v1 Sig 100 that's now well over a year old and still my best performer.
Thats what turned me away from it... when i was at vaporshark and they were selling them... i was like oh snap this thing looks cool, feels good in the hand, i'll take it!
Then i realized my couple dozen 18650s were all used as singles or married sets... so i said fuckit ill buy 3 cells just to have it in my vape rotation... then i realized i also needed a new charger if i wanted to charge and discharge the set evenly, which is how youre supposed to do it... and my nitecore charger only xharged 2 cells at 1a and the other 2 would be at .5a... so i also needed a charger... at the end i said fuckit to buy this mod i need to add a whole new section to my vape libraryand it wasnt really worth the hassle.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Reuleaux DNA 200 and have not tried the RX. I like the battery life of the 3 18650's and it does feel nice in your hand but I have to admit, due to the weight I use my HCigar VT200 more. The Reuleaux is great in situations where battery life is important. I am usually always close to a computer or my car charger so I just keep the VT200 charged up.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Reuleaux DNA 200 and have not tried the RX. I like the battery life of the 3 18650's and it does feel nice in your hand but I have to admit, due to the weight I use my HCigar VT200 more. The Reuleaux is great in situations where battery life is important. I am usually always close to a computer or my car charger so I just keep the VT200 charged up.
And that's kind of the catch-22 - I care about battery life when I'm out and about, but when I'm out and about I don't want a big heavy mod. When I'm at home I've always got spare batteries on hand so the battery life thing doesn't do it for me.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want to have to pony up for a four or six bay charger, and its very heavy

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm still vaping away on my two istick 50w . I'm not ready to move into something else....I don't have the desire to do temp control. I just vape away at 35w and enjoy good battery life. Always have one fully charged on stand by.

Posted via my phablet using Tapatalk

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It seems like everyone has a Reuleaux, especially after Christmas. I'm curious as to how many people own one and who has no interest in owning one. Full disclosure, I own one and love it.

It's big, looks cheap and gaudy, is made in China, has a hokey board, I'm not 17 years old... No interest at all...

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
35 y/o here .. Vape at 70w and change batteries twice a day on sigelei100.

I have been researching and I see nothing better for price/function/battery time. It looks like plastic from pics, but the specs say otherwise. I seen the inside and it has nice short leads soidered in.

I could see it being too big for smaller hands and pockets though.

Gaudy? Gaudy means tasteless, extravagant, and showy. I can't say gaudy. It hides its 3 batteries more then other devices. Nothing shiny... Nothing showy..

The only thing I want to know now is which Batteries will be the best match.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I have been researching and I see nothing better for price/function/battery time. It looks like plastic from pics, but the specs say otherwise. I seen the inside and it has nice short leads soidered in.

Gaudy? Gaudy means tasteless, extravagant, and showy. I can't say gaudy. It hides its 3 batteries more then other devices. Nothing shiny... Nothing showy..

I have both the RX and DNA. In both mods I use Lg Hg's.

Bro2032

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My Samsung 25r batts are giving very good service in my RX..

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A full can of beer weighs 370 grams. The Reuleaux with three batteries weighs 285 grams. Add a tank and they're about the same. What's the problem? Doesn't everybody carry an extra can of beer in their pocket?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a quick question about my RX and its batteries. One of my batteries drains slower than the others. The screen read is as follows..

3.49 3.46 3.42

I'm using 3 married LG HE2. Is this a problem?

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A full can of beer weighs 370 grams. The Reuleaux with three batteries weighs 285 grams. Add a tank and they're about the same. What's the problem? Doesn't everybody carry an extra can of beer in their pocket?
Well yea but then where's my beer gonna go??

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That would bother me if I didn't wear a belt or if I did wear my pants off my ass. Lol

That is only a little over half a pound. The Sigelei 100W that I have now is about the same. I guess it depends how big a boy someone is. I shove in a 20oz bottle anytime I need my hands free.

There is a place to get Belt clips. My Glock 22 is four times the weight. My 1911 is eight or more. Hell, a good knife is every bit as heavy.Just depends if you are use to carrying things really. As much as I am out and about I need a device that will keep charge.

Last edited:

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I was worried myself about the "hype". Sometimes the internet will hype up things for no good reason.
Here is a nice teardown of both rx and dna models.
I don't see a problem for what the price is. Is the hype deserved? Not sure, I am just surprised at the price. Good to see competition in prices.

Last edited:

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have one love it...Makes me laugh when some people think they have to have two sets of batteries for an RX...I'm sure you have other mods as well, I haven't killed the batteries in one full day yet...Take out batteries put on charger over night and forget about it...

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Have one love it...Makes me laugh when some people think they have to have two sets of batteries for an RX...I'm sure you have other mods as well, I haven't killed the batteries in one full day yet...Take out batteries put on charger over night and forget about it...
What wattage, ohms, and mls per day are you using?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Same here. I have one set of batteries for my RX and another 12 batteries I rotate through my 6 single 18650 mods. Of those 6 single 18650's I use 3 of them pretty regularly (snow wolf mini for nickel, evic vtc for SS temp mode and IPV D2 for standard power) but the Evic is my main day to day mod. I mainly use my RX when driving and at night when hanging out around the house. I vape my RX between 65-95 watts in power mode and get 2.5 - 3 days out of it. I'm yet to kill the batteries on the RX but have gotten it down to the flashing battery indicator once.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 4 sets of Reuleaux batteries. 2 for my DNA and 2 for my RX. I use a 6 bay charger and I always have a set ready to go. I like being able to swap out my batteries at any time.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What wattage, ohms, and mls per day are you using?

I run temp mode 70 watts, between 490 and 550* ni200 .15 coil with the Crown tank. I do have a single battery mod I use some through out the day as well. Would it last all day and all night by itself..? Not the way I vape, but a single battery mod to compliment it, it will last me all day...Take out batteries before bed, throw on Nitecoe d4 and ready for the next day...

One of these days I'll try and see how many tanks I can run through on a single charge... I'm sure its more than 4 tho...

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL...It would have to be a night that I stayed up late drinkin...I will say this. Don't get a RX if you plan to use the usb port to charge...The RX does not balance charge worth a crap and you'll be forever charging...

I have 3 of the Lg 2...3000mha batteries in it...

Last edited:

justlovejoy

Member For 4 Years
I'm happy i don't want one. All the vet vapers i know have either the dna or rx. I'm happy with my x cube II and I'm likely to get the mini just to restart building a collection. Batteries last all day with around 60 puffs a day on 30watts/power mode/min i only use 50% of it. so far I've just been switching tanks. But more RX200 vape fun for the rest of you right?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
I don't. I couldn't justify the size and weight for a carry round plus having to buy 6 new batteries and marry them. Just too much hassle for me considering I'll never use that much power and I can just carry around a spare battery for my vtc mini. I do have an xcube 2 but thats purely for high wattage dripping which I've gone to 120 or so with.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is a place to get Belt clips. My Glock 22 is four times the weight. My 1911 is eight or more. Hell, a good knife is every bit as heavy.Just depends if you are use to carrying things really. As much as I am out and about I need a device that will keep charge.

I bet I can fit 12 of these on my belt:
729286_2.jpg

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ok.... That's cool.... I guess that's sarcasm though.

I don't have any insecurities and see no issue with it myself.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's big, looks cheap and gaudy, is made in China, has a hokey board, I'm not 17 years old... No interest at all...

interesting. The way you are always trying to start shit in these threads made me think you were in high school. Your comments have that crotchy old man / high school girl bitchiness about them that keeps us all guessing.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would bother me if I didn't wear a belt or if I did wear my pants off my ass. Lol

That is only a little over half a pound. The Sigelei 100W that I have now is about the same. I guess it depends how big a boy someone is. I shove in a 20oz bottle anytime I need my hands free.

Thinking back to my days of totting a 1911 all day gives me a whole new perceptive on carrying around the RX. It doesn't seem half as bad when you compare the two, especially when you add in the spare mag, knife and flashlight.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did not make a selection in the poll because I did not feel the options was there for me.

On a poll option I would have settled for a simple I do not own one. Because it is not that I have no interest in it but rather if my will power allows I like to let a product have a chance to prove itself by now bricking. I know I know it is less than 50 bucks delivered, but still.

I know a lot of people do own them and most of those people dig the mod, and for the value if it lasts awhile it is a win.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
interesting. The way you are always trying to start shit in these threads made me think you were in high school. Your comments have that crotchy old man / high school girl bitchiness about them that keeps us all guessing.
Garbage like you probably consider anyone over 25 old...

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
No interest :cool:
I'll stick with my 2-Sigelei 150w, iStick 100w, 27 Mechs & 8 custom *mechanical* squonkers ;)
I'll eventually rid myself of the regulated's :D

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, you've had your fun. Now get back under the bridge you crawled out from beneath, troll.
Maybe you are one of those with limitations which make you 'special?'

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok.... That's cool.... I guess that's sarcasm though.

I don't have any insecurities and see no issue with it myself.
Just playing around and trying to lighten things up a little.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe you are one of those with limitations which make you 'special?'

Why do you use physical and cognitive disabilities as an insult? It's really quite disgusting. Is that the best you can do? Most of us learned early on that those type of insults are off limits. Did it ever cross your mind that someone here might have a child or loved one with cognitive disabilities? I seem to remember a thread where you verbally attacked a member for being physically disabled. Didn't the mods warn you about that? I can put up with your trolling but try and have a drop of class and creativity. You are a very angry and pathetic man. So, like I said before, you've had your ounce of troll, now back under the bridge that you slithered from beneath and allow the adults to have a respectable conversation.

I don't own one, but I will very soon. I will be pairing it with a CCI triforce tank and more than likely get the rba deck option for the tank too. I hated buying coils that only lasted a week to 2 weeks at the most.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't own one, but I will very soon. I will be pairing it with a CCI triforce tank and more than likely get the rba deck option for the tank too. I hated buying coils that only lasted a week to 2 weeks at the most.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

That's a nice tank and coupled with the RX will make for a nice set up.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i will remind all users of the forum rules and that all violations will result in action weather you started it or not. @TygerTyger @Whiskey i would also remind user of the most important feature which is ignore. you can go to a profile of a user you dont what to respond or read and click ignore.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I like winter in Florida
A jacket + 2 more pockets = two more beers that can be carried.
:)

But my RX200 is more of an at home mod.

It makes an excellent at home mod along with my raptor / hammond no on/off button mods

I have two very compact and very inexpensive ($30 a piece) dual 18650 mods - Cloupor GT 80w's and two crown tanks for when I leave the house.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why do you use physical and cognitive disabilities as an insult? It's really quite disgusting. Is that the best you can do? Most of us learned early on that those type of insults are off limits. Did it ever cross your mind that someone here might have a child or loved one with cognitive disabilities? I seem to remember a thread where you verbally attacked a member for being physically disabled. Didn't the mods warn you about that? I can put up with your trolling but try and have a drop of class and creativity. You are a very angry and pathetic man. So, like I said before, you've had your ounce of troll, now back under the bridge that you slithered from beneath and allow the adults to have a respectable conversation.
What a bunch of cry babies. Insult me then go running to the mods when I respond. Pathetic garbage...

VU Sponsors