Become a Patron!

Who needs a dripper

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday I went to my B=M and they had the new Crown Uwell tank. I purchased it on the spot. I took the dripper off my Sigelei 150 watt TC and put the crown on with the .25 dual coil. There were four of us at the store. So I opened the air flow to full and started at 60 watts. Decent cloud decent taste but not impressive by any means. It says the coil can vape up to 120 watts - so we passed the Sigelei around - everyone wanted to try the new tank - and went all the way to 105 watts without a dry hit. The clouds were fantastic and the flavor outstanding. After chain vaping this for an hour or so we still had no dry hits ( we went throufh about 12 ml of juice though easily).

This is the first tank I've used that rivals a dripper for cloud chasing. Fills from the top easily. You can switch out juices by just not filling the tank up too full because you will go through a half tank in ten/fifteen minutes. IO have never got clouds like this before from a tank and I've tested Arctics, Herakles and Starre that other people own. This is a cloud chasing tank that still gives you full bodied flavor.

Sugardonut

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I too have a crown, and that thing is amazing lol. The flavour is insane and it can actually chuck clouds. Although it does burn through juice... Meh we all burn trough juice with a dripper this tank is worth it. I think it's better than the triton, the new smok, and the Atlantis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking into different tanks since I've never had one and after seeing this post I deff have to try it out...I use drippers but I work as a driver so I'm in the car 12-13 hrs a day and it's a pain in the ass dripping every few mins

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Sugardonut

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah. I use droppers also by I feel you.. While driving its such a hassle. That's why I love these tanks. So handy for long drives. I did try dripping and driving on a top airflow tank. I find it much easier lol. It's almost leak proof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the day off today. I put the nickel .15 coil in my Crown - wanted to test it out. I've been vaping at 44.5 joules and 465 F only. The taste is spot on and the clouds are huge at this low wattage and temp still - well low for what my Sigelei 150w can do anyway. As Sugardonut said - very little leakage ( if you forget to close the air flow the pressure when refilling sometimes creates a small bit of leakage. I used to use a goblin mini on my IPV2 but it holds only 3mm of juice and is a bottom fill with a SCREW!. This is so much easier. I still have to test the .5 coil. But I suspect I will have no use for it at all, lol. Well, maybe if I run out of coils.

Word of caution - bring a lot of juice and open your windows if you are driving and vaping that .25 coil. It tastes best at 75+ watts and the clouds are way more dense then the nickel build.

VU Sponsors