Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VapeCrafter is known for our customization tools but we also make an entire line of e-juice and all of it is unabashedly delicious. We are carried in several stores in Western Massachusetts but the popularity of our customization tools online pretty much completely eclipses interest in our Signature Line. I'd like to have some people try it and report back on how they like it.

I'll be giving away 5 free Winter '14-'15 Sampler Kits of our e-juice. These are the same kits our sales guys take on the road with them when approaching vape shops to convince them to carry our product. The Winter kit contains the following:

Our entire Signature Line of juice:

Balls of Fire -- Red Hot Cinnamon with a little kick. Like Fireball but with less copyright infringement. Definitely not an ADV and a tank cracker for sure but good when you want some flava!

Berry Cream -- a subtle berry fruitiness with over-notes of cream and a tiny bit of citrus to give it some body and punch. A good ADV.

Boston Cream Donut -- one of my personal favorites. Creamy. Chocolatey. Bready. Tastes just like you're walking into a Dunkin' Donuts. We have a lot of those in Massachusetts.

Chamomile Tea -- Sweet, subtle and refreshing. The flowery taste of chamomile backed up with enough black tea to have flavor without being cloying.

Cinnamon Apple Fritter -- Everyone who's ever tried this loves it. Several layers of apple notes with some spice over a sugar glaze and the cakey, bready goodness of a true apple fritter.

Grandad's Pipe -- My personal ADV for sure, and I don't usually like tobacco flavors. A mild tobacco amped up with hazelnut, chocolate, and vanilla.

Lion's Blood -- Another local crowd pleaser, the nose comes off a bit perfumey but it's not super-aggressive. A blend of strawberries and peaches utilizing the reach of our massive flavor library to bring you a combination that just makes sense to your palate.

PBVC -- changes between a typical tank such as a Nautilus vs. sub-ohming or on a dripper. From a tank, tastes like a true, roasty, nutty peanut butter. From a sub-ohm tank or dripper, tastes like those rectangular vanilla wafers, from the crunch to the cream.

Peppermint Patty -- true to its name, intensely minty and intensely chocolatey. It'll send shivers down your spine and you'll only want more and more.

Smoky Whisky -- I love Laphraoig. If there are any single malt snobs out there, when I made this I wanted it to taste like Laphraoig. I came pretty close. Laphraoig is fucking delicious.

Spiced Peach Cobbler -- a cinnamony peach pie with some whipped cream on top. Yummy and not in your face, another good ADV.

Tropic Thunder -- Tropical fruits and spices with a subtle hit of cooling that'll make you feel like you're seeking shelter from those 10-minute downpours on tropical islands. Also could crack a plastic tank so be careful.

Winter Seasonals

*These haven't made it to the website yet because we have been dealing with some other issues but they'll be up there soon. The February flavor won't be available for purchase until it's actually February but will be included in this pack.

Gingerbread Demolition -- Right after Christmas is when you eat the gingerbread house you made with your little sister a few weeks ago. This is the vapification of that process.

Coquito -- We have lots of Puerto Rican friends, they love drinking this rum/egg-nog/cinnamon cocktail around New Years', so we made it our January flavor.

Valentine's Morning -- Your love has woken you up with breakfast in bed. A bouquet of roses, a white chocolate scone, and some lovely green tea. What comes afterward is entirely up to you...

Alright so the way I wanna work this, the first five prime-numbered posts that respond to this thread (posts 2, 3, 5, 7, 11) will get the boxes. duplicate posts will be ignored in the count. I'm going to bed now but I'll check back in the morning. Once we have 5 winners I'll PM you and get your details. These will get shipped out Monday morning and be at your doorstep by the end of next week. Your end of the bargain is you have to report back on how much you love our flavors. Deal? deal.

If this goes well I'll probably do it again very shortly.

Edit: Domestic US only as far as the shipping guarantee is concerned. I'll ship to Canada too but customs can be wacky sometimes, so no guarantees on speed there.

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmm what is the pg vg ratio?
Whatever you want! also you win because you're post #2, also this post doesn't count because it's a duplicate and I said so.

Max VG on most flavors is around 83-86%, but when I get your details I'll get your preferences for VG/PG and nic for everything. Please don't kill my lab guys by asking for everything to be different ratios, though.

When we send out sample packs to stores we usually do 60 VG/40 PG

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hmmm sounds tasty

Kaween - VapeCrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now nobody's going to post for a while trying to wait out #4...

Webb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sounds like a good deal. thanks for the chance.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't even try keeping count. Too much factoring.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Would love to sample something new on my new mvp 20watt i just ordered.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
This should be post #11...if my math is right. ;)

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
if only this was 23 just for lol

thatguy2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not had enough coffee yet to be able to recall prime number education from 50 years ago.. :confused:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Late to the party but I'll talke a shot.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
later to the party but since it's a party why not?

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How many winners are there going to be?

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
original post says "first five prime-numbered posts"

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, looks like I'm out then ha.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
See, I didn't even catch that it was taken. Thanks for giving this juice out to these lucky people, very cool of you.

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i never win lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That contest was too short. A fun way to do a contest is pick a number, say 23, and then the winners would be post 23, 123, 223, 323 and so forth. That way the contest gets to keep on going for a while and isn't over in 11 posts. Anyway, just a thought, thanks for having the contest anyway.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hell-0, Have a nice day.

Heather

Silver Contributor