Become a Patron!

Who Win Tesla Touch 150W TC Mod?

elegomall

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Announce 5 winners. Congrats to the Winners! And thank you everyone, thank you for all you've done for Elegomall, the whole team appreciate it~~

The Tesla Touch 150W box mod is the ultimate in high tech, vape gadgetry. Fitted with an impressive 24” IPS touch screen, vapers can enjoy the same LCD display that is found in TVs and iPhones.

In fact, even the menu system will make you think you are using a smart phone since customizing your vape settings has never been easier. Measuring only 94mm x 56mm x 25.5 mm, this zinc alloy mod is both lightweight and portable despite running two 18650 batteries.

However, users should not be fooled by the sleek appearance of this mod as the Tesla Touch is able to produce a staggering 150 watts of power with a maximum voltage output of 12 volts. Bottom ventilation holes prevent the mod from overheating and there are numerous settings built into the firmware for added safety; including material set alert, low voltage, upgrade, short circuit, reverse connection and overpuff protections.

Packing List of Tesla Touch 150W TC Mod :

• 1 x Tesla 150W TC Mod
  • 1 x Screen protector
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x User manual
  • 1 x Touch 150W TC Gift Box

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
R B would be me! Hallelujah! :bliss:

I'll post a review after the mod has arrived and I've had a few