Become a Patron!

Whole sale and juice. Help!

IRuehl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, I just took the management position at my shop. That means ordering is up to me. Yikes. So, thought I'd ask the community for a little help.

What's your favorite wholesale vendors/websites? Why? Always in stock, variety? Shipping?

Favorite juice lines? I want to bring new flavors to my area. There are some 70+ shops in my area. I'd like to bring something new and different. Maybe an unknow but solid brand looking to get their foot in the door?

Thank you all! I want to push my shop to become one for the vapors by the vapors. I want the community to have a huge say.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cuttwood, beard vape co are my 2 fave lines of that expensive shit.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would start, and I mean start, not end but start with, what juices does the owner want to carry? Have they developed relationships with certain vendors that are important to them? What was the person before you doing? Was there a system in place that would give you an idea as to a starting point of any kind? Furthermore and most importantly, what do YOUR CUSTOMERS like? Some like premium, some like affordable. Try to find a good balance. When I walk into my local shop, I see 3 brands of juice. No 100% vg. I don't shop there. Abandoning everything and starting over for the sake of anonymous forum opinions is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coval VApes offers premium-quality e-liquids at a reasonable cost and are anxious for retailers to contact them,

I'm not vested nor a shill. It's really decent juice and worth a contact call.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
70+ shops! Just wow!

You need to tap into your customers, and get some thoughts. Otherwise you're going to look like the car market. Brand name supporters.

Other than juice, what do you have to offer the market that sets your shop apart from the others?

Gimmicks only go so far. And niche sales are fine, if you have a solid customer base. But if you have customers like me, you'll be starving next month. I only walk into a B&M when I'm in desperation mode.

IRuehl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would start, and I mean start, not end but start with, what juices does the owner want to carry? Have they developed relationships with certain vendors that are important to them? What was the person before you doing? Was there a system in place that would give you an idea as to a starting point of any kind? Furthermore and most importantly, what do YOUR CUSTOMERS like? Some like premium, some like affordable. Try to find a good balance. When I walk into my local shop, I see 3 brands of juice. No 100% vg. I don't shop there. Abandoning everything and starting over for the sake of anonymous forum opinions is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

That's the problem. Our owner only wanted to carry 3 lines. Took months of nagging and me pulling him aside to show him how crappy that is. Our last manager carried juices through a friend of his who distributes. Dude was a flake and never brought juice when needed and never had our full orders. I've already told him one more chance and he's gone. I'm not one for middle man when the middle man is slacking.

We have about 75 shops in the Hampton Roads area. So I don't want to carry juice that everyone out here has had. This is a saturated market in the 757. I'm putting in a suggestion box. What juice do you want us to carry, products and brands your like to see and so fourth.

IRuehl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
70+ shops! Just wow!

You need to tap into your customers, and get some thoughts. Otherwise you're going to look like the car market. Brand name supporters.

Other than juice, what do you have to offer the market that sets your shop apart from the others?

Gimmicks only go so far. And niche sales are fine, if you have a solid customer base. But if you have customers like me, you'll be starving next month. I only walk into a B&M when I'm in desperation mode.

Totally hear you and agree. That's why I'm looking for juice that may not be a big thing right now. Give them something diffrent when they walk in as well as having our constant lines and products. I want to have everything covered and have fair prices. I've been working at my shop since we opened over a year ago. Our loyals have been a huge help. I've gotten tons of feed back from them. That's why I'm looking for new juice, let them try it and get feedback.

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I Vape everyday Cloud Batter. Small Cali company. It's out there but not many shops. Flavor is just like yellow cake mix. 95vg and clouds are crazy. The place makes batches small and never needs steeping and it mixes perfect with any flavor that's sweet or sour. It makes everything creamy. I love it.
As for a shop the thing is, it's growing so fast, to carry all kids of mods as far as VV,VW and such is just so hard. Price markup is crazy and in a few months nobody will want it. But the few big names last. Now mech mods are different but carry some. Make sure you know clones from original. Places that sale name brand and don't know, when a real Vaper walks in and knows. Your dead. My shop, which is the only one in my little town, carries clones and the young kid there doesn't know anything. His Owner orders stuff and the kid gets excited about products and we have to tell him, "bro that's a clone of the twisted messes rda!" But good clones are good. Good ones. My favorite place is awesome. Real vaper's and they carry most original but some really good clones. And they know about them and explain the real difference. They are all about the customer. Big Screen Tv and an X-box. I bring my kids. They carry mods and quite a few. But rda's and tanks and juice. Bunch of tebecco clones and original RDA's is a big separate glass case. It sets the place apart. Not just three brands and juice. There are so many juices and everyone is different, that would be hard to pick. I'd want one good local place that carries good max vg juice and put in a lot of customer wanted juices all around. Good luck. I'd love that job. But hard, yes

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/08/a03e30118b152d7a10a3799171db195c.jpg

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
80% of your sales, is going to be repeat juice purchases. It's important to carry as big a line as you can afford. But, you don't want to over burden yourself financially either.

In the past month, I've been to 4 B&M. All 4 had juice lines that were deep. Over 100 flavors, with sampling set up for the customer.

Sampling is so very important, especially for the person wanting to try vaping. Bad juice, mods etc will deter a potential newbie.

With 70+ stores in the area. You may run into issues with market exclusive vendors. They will only sell to you, if you're X number of miles from a vendor that carries their juice.

Meanwhile, you need to put out a call through every form of media you have at your disposal. For free samples!

With so many juice makers in the market. You should be able to find no less than 10 that will send you 5-10 different flavors to sample.

It's important you keep a wide selection and KNOW what they taste like. Equally important, you should be prepared to carry tobacco flavors as well.

VU Sponsors