Become a Patron!

Why do you choose disposable products with over 1000 puffs?

No need to make frequent purchases?
Better price?
Most products sold are over 1000 puffs?
The design of the device is easier to hold?
Better appearance?
Equipped with more adjustable functions?
A suitable choice when transferring from other products(pods/tanks/others)?

Share anything with me about how you feel about disposable products!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ends up being garbage...

Rebuildable RDA/RTA and mod with rechargeable batteries equals little waste.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
IMG_20220301_211253_HDR.jpgIMG_20220301_211327.jpg
My cloud chasing disposable I recently got for $10 USD, yes that's a USB charging port. I got it cuz I friend was cloud chasing on it. But sadly sales was bad so he not picking anymore up

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a fan. Maybe they work for some people, I don't do disposable vapes. I don't even use subtanks or anything with a pod/coil head that sucks people into being dependent on some proprietary thing. Ends up being junk, coils are a gamble and don't like wasting money. Good coil head, mediocre, trash out of the package? All cost the same, no thanks.

Rebuildables, less waste, less cost, easy to upkeep, no need to toss a coil just because of flavors mixing and tasting nasty, no 'sorry, we're out of stock on that overpriced coil you need'.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not a fan. Maybe they work for some people, I don't do disposable vapes. I don't even use subtanks or anything with a pod/coil head that sucks people into being dependent on some proprietary thing. Ends up being junk, coils are a gamble and don't like wasting money. Good coil head, mediocre, trash out of the package? All cost the same, no thanks.

Rebuildables, less waste, less cost, easy to upkeep, no need to toss a coil just because of flavors mixing and tasting nasty, no 'sorry, we're out of stock on that overpriced coil you need'.

Amen to that.

VU Sponsors