Become a Patron!

why is the resistance fluctuating so much ?

siebert.brian

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm using a uwell crown tank .5 ohms dual coil on siglelei 150w tc mod and the resistance is fluctuating from .51 to .61 every hit it changes . I just took a pull at 61.6 watts and the resistance went from .53 ohms to .59 ohms, after typing that i took another pull and it went to .53 resistance . I put it on my evic mini at 60 watts and pull it stays at .54 ohms. I put my velocity with a .39 ohms build on siglelei and it stays at .39 ohms. I just put another crown with the .25 coil on siglelei at 70 watts and it goes only from .26 to .30 which isn't as much as the .5 coil . Why the fluctuation so much with the .5 stainless steel coil on the siglelei ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using a uwell crown tank .5 ohms dual coil on siglelei 150w tc mod and the resistance is fluctuating from .51 to .61 every hit it changes . I just took a pull at 61.6 watts and the resistance went from .53 ohms to .59 ohms, after typing that i took another pull and it went to .53 resistance . I put it on my evic mini at 60 watts and pull it stays at .54 ohms. I put my velocity with a .39 ohms build on siglelei and it stays at .39 ohms. I just put another crown with the .25 coil on siglelei at 70 watts and it goes only from .26 to .30 which isn't as much as the .5 coil . Why the fluctuation so much with the .5 stainless steel coil on the siglelei ?
That's what it does to achieve the desired temp? Are you using SS in TEMP MODE??

VAPE ON

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what it does to achieve the desired temp? Are you using SS in TEMP MODE??

VAPE ON
Sorta off topic but how do I lock the resistance on my RX for a SS TC coil ?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

siebert.brian

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im not in tc mode. I believe tc mode would lock in the resistance and then instead use power and temp setting to keep it in the same resistance . But to answer question im not in tc mode. I hear tc mode wouldn't work for theses coils cause of the premaid coils have nickek legs.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using mine in power mode, and that's what the resistance does - not an issue!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats good to know! Thx

But it didn't work, lol
What did work was pushing the up and fire buttons together and hold for about 3 sec ..verified by the padlock icon appearing in the display...learned that from another post...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But it didn't work, lol
What did work was pushing the up and fire buttons together and hold for about 3 sec ..verified by the padlock icon appearing in the display...learned that from another post...

I read too fast I thought u were asking for the WATTAGE.. You are correct power/up to lock resistance...
I say this to myself
READ

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors