Become a Patron!

Why this addiction expert says e-cigarettes are 'holy grail' for public health

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow no matter what she said, very articulately, those media pricks were NOT going to back down from their fear mongering agenda talking points.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good interview. Hope these positive viewpoints are taken seriously. Thanks, Sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Great video thanks for sharing. That was maddening to watch, the “reporters” clearly had an agenda while trying to insinuate that the woman was a shill for vaping and Jule in particular. I wanted to jack that white guy in the face, he was such a smug asshole but her comeback at the end was great. He’s asking “are you sure you don’t work for Jule, as a consultant maybe”? No she says then he try’s to say she was just saying vaping is relatively safe because of some relationship with vaping organizations and coming from that place, no just coming with data and facts she says, lol. The white guy should be fired for his clear bias against vaping, if he’s supposed to be in search of truth to report during that interview he was the complete opposite. Find a new job clown, maybe Philip Morris needs a smug asshole lobbyist, he fits the bill to a tee.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Great video thanks for sharing. That was maddening to watch, the “reporters” clearly had an agenda while trying to insinuate that the woman was a shill for vaping and Jule in particular. I wanted to jack that white guy in the face, he was such a smug asshole but her comeback at the end was great. He’s asking “are you sure you don’t work for Jule, as a consultant maybe”? No she says then he try’s to say she was just saying vaping is relatively safe because of some relationship with vaping organizations and coming from that place, no just coming with data and facts she says, lol. The white guy should be fired for his clear bias against vaping, if he’s supposed to be in search of truth to report during that interview he was the complete opposite. Find a new job clown, maybe Philip Morris needs a smug asshole lobbyist, he fits the bill to a tee.

Did you notice that when she said how teen smoking is way down, they ran a headline under her saying Surge in Teen Vaping, or something like that.
I watched it last night, but that bit stood out for me.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Did you notice that when she said how teen smoking is way down, they ran a headline under her saying Surge in Teen Vaping, or something like that.
I watched it last night, but that bit stood out for me.

I didn’t notice that but it doesn’t surprise me. In the face of facts those reporters just tried anything and everything to discredit her. With your revelation about the scroll ran contradicting her as she gave facts, it’s obvious the producers were also in on it. I’d really like to have been -a fly on the wall for the pre-production meeting about this broadcast just to see who is behind this, who’s pulling the strings, and what is their motivation.

VU Sponsors