Become a Patron!

Wickless coils for taste testing

Hello everyone, new member here and generally new to building and brand new to DIY juice. I believe this is in the right forum, if not please move it mods.

I just started mixing my own juices and was looking for a better way to taste test them in my dripper. It seems that changing a wick every time I want to change the flavor is a colossal waste of time and resources. I would like to be able to try a drop or two at a time and not have to worry about the flavors mixing together giving me a false sense of taste like you get if you don't change out your cotton, which brings me to this question.

Is it possible to vape a wickless coil? Now I would be doing this with a coil that holds a decent amount of juice, like a twisted coil or even a Clapton.

My equipment is as follows: Troll Face RDA and the Aspire Pegasus box(yes I know I need to upgrade here)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, new member here and generally new to building and brand new to DIY juice. I believe this is in the right forum, if not please move it mods.

I just started mixing my own juices and was looking for a better way to taste test them in my dripper. It seems that changing a wick every time I want to change the flavor is a colossal waste of time and resources. I would like to be able to try a drop or two at a time and not have to worry about the flavors mixing together giving me a false sense of taste like you get if you don't change out your cotton, which brings me to this question.

Is it possible to vape a wickless coil? Now I would be doing this with a coil that holds a decent amount of juice, like a twisted coil or even a Clapton.

My equipment is as follows: Troll Face RDA and the Aspire Pegasus box(yes I know I need to upgrade here)
There's a wickless coil from twisted messes I think. But try a fused clapton, they'll hold a few drops without actual wick in them.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You could also try a multi-core Clapton.

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can also make a stove top coil and simply change the small piece of cotton behind it every time you test, still some work but much faster and easier than wicking regular coils

VU Sponsors