Become a Patron!

Wide Bore Drip Tip Covers

scarlet in plume

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey folks. I'm an RDA user with a wide bore drip tip. (Pictured below)

Does anyone know of any people making caps for these? Like I LOVE the wide bore, but carrying it around is impractical because where ever I put it, crap always finds it's way in my dripper from the wide bore. Vaping dirt is no good and I don't want to have to reach in my juice case to change caps every time I'm ready to vape.

Help!

Attachments

• 1420362128294.jpg
    1420362128294.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 20

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carry your mod in a case - gameboy, PSP, camera case, that sort of things. Problem solved!

scarlet in plume

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been scouring over different cases to find one I like, and that's hella hard too! I'm a picky girl. I also vape a lot though so in and out of the case is a pain in the tush. I just want a cap that I can pop on and off inbetween vapes.

Like...5 minutes after I posted this, I dropped my damn istick and gunk got all in my wick and I had to pull it out and install a new one. That. Totally. Sucks.

I guess maybe I could look into making one. *shrugs*

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you could make a stopper as simply as rolling a piece of paper into a tight cone and wrapping it in scotch tape, to stuff into your drip tip when you don't use the mod. It wouldn't look too flash, but it'd work and it wouldn't cost you nothing.

Either that or find a pen cap with the right diameter (or even slightly conical inside) and trim it with an x-acto knife to make a cap that'd fit your drip tip.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can get a cork from an arts and craft store as well.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, Interesting.

In the old days we'd use a cartomizer 'condom' to cover stuff. But, obviously they won't fit the new larger breed of DT's.

I bet if you could source one, you'd make a lot of money. ;)

scarlet in plume

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am loving the cork idea. To the arts and crafts store post haste!

scarlet in plume

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And yea, I totally had that thought of sourcing, but really, how much could someone charge? A buck or two? Still...*evil mr burns finger motions*

VU Sponsors