Become a Patron!

Will Disposable Mouth to Lung tank be the trend?

Vzone1031

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello guys, at the end of last year, we have seen many Disposable tank come out, besides, some Disposable Mouth to Lung tank appeared, Will Disposable Mouth to Lung tank be the trend?:shades:
upload_2019-2-19_15-13-14.png

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
a trend ? for some people, sure. that is, if they are easily obtainable = gas stations, etc. and reasonably priced.

and I could see them being very usefull in some situations, going on vacation for example. burn cotton = bam, fixed.. break tank, bam, fixed. where an EASY and fast fix is needed.

I am thinking that, right now, this is a product ahead of its time.

and all this assumes that they work at least reasonably well.

RichH

Member For 1 Year
Disposable equals wasteful. I hope they fail big.

With you all the way on this. I tried the Aspire Gusto. In the UK tank capacity has to be 2ml or less, so Aspire just built in a big chunk of plastic to limit the capacity. Though they can be refilled, they’re not designed that way and most people would just bin them. Plastics, metals, setting up of industrial machinery, raw materials, energy. It’s all very wrong, and expensive not just financially.

I’m about to start on CBD for severe pain, and can’t use the mods I use for cloud vaping nicotine. At £40 for 10ml I’m damn well not going to be leaking any either. I’ve settled on a refillable pod with a ceramic coil as the best I can do. The battery is 1100mAh so won’t get spent as quickly by constant charge cycles.

To be honest, I’m pretty surprised a new industry that listens to health concerns and tries hard to be morally responsible is producing non refillable pods. As an example, I remember the “popcorn lung” fake news story where a popcorn factory worker who mixed the buttery flavours for popcorn developed a lung condition from inhaling the stuff. The vape industry took immediate note and many manufacturers removed Diacetyl from their products immediately. Here’s the Snopes article.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/vaping-causes-popcorn-lung/

I’m pretty sure if I wrote a letter to Imperial Tobacco saying that a few of the 500 additives they’re legally allowed to add to tobacco cause health problems I wouldn’t even get a reply. There’s big money in the vape business now, the opportunity is there to make things sustainable. The chuckaway of gas station e-cigs plus their batteries, the non refillable pod, is not the way I want to see this go.

Don’t even start me on coffee snob pod machines...:mad::mad:

Edited to add the Snopes article, apologies but a large plate of ham and eggs landed in front of me as I was typing. :)

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just a money making fad type of thing in my opinion. While it can serve a purpose like the POD systems people get tired of constantly having to buy new ones and the cost will start cheap and then rise until people the hell with this. Many already complain about the price of coils. Remember just my jaded opinion...............

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Judging by the number of cig butts lying around my building and parking lot, people will still pay $10/pack for that shit. So, I'd guess disposable e-cigs can't be too far off the mark. :huh:

VU Sponsors