Become a Patron!

Will I Be Able To Use The Crown W/ Only 60w?

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really want to try the new crown, seeing as its only 16$ at ecig.com but will it be usable at only 60 w which is what my MVP Pro maxes out at. Will be getting a new mod more suitable for it around the 29th when I get paid again, but will it work until then?

Thanks,
Dallas

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really want to try the new crown, seeing as its only 16$ at ecig.com but will it be usable at only 60 w which is what my MVP Pro maxes out at. Will be getting a new mod more suitable for it around the 29th when I get paid again, but will it work until then?

Thanks,
Dallas
Yea it will work, just less dense vape, I fire mine at 65W on a IPV4, 70W is off the hook.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, between your avatar and the Vaping Old Man sig line I laughed really hard at the usage of 'Off the hook'

Thanks for the info.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dang, the crown has literally sold out since i posted this :( thats my luck

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dang, the crown has literally sold out since i posted this :( thats my luck
I noticed that they are out of ni200 coils also, check out VaporDNA, Google for their coupons, they have one for 10 bucks off on orders greater than 35 bucks.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes you can't think too long on items at ecig.com, prices are so cheap, they sell out pretty fast, I was thinking about the Segelei 75 watt in black earlier, but got busy in the yard, just went back to order and black was out of stock in the few hours I was gone, ended up still bagging the silver though :)

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Yes you can't think too long on items at ecig.com, prices are so cheap, they sell out pretty fast, I was thinking about the Segelei 75 watt in black earlier, but got busy in the yard, just went back to order and black was out of stock in the few hours I was gone, ended up still bagging the silver though :)
I really enjoy my sig 75 device. Very nice for what it is :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
That's depends on your sweet spot that you use for your other toppers. I run my Crown with the 0.5 SS heads on my MVP 3.0 Pro at around 35 watts or around 4.3 volts. My own mix at 50/50. I've tried higher watts but their is no difference in flavor for me so why waste battery power and juice consumption. I'm chasing flavor with a narrow bore drip tip, with enough clouds to make me happy. :)

Just my 2 cents
:)

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you can get the Crown and every type of coil on eBay all day... and usually for less than anywhere else...

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you can get the Crown and every type of coil on eBay all day... and usually for less than anywhere else...

The cheapest i saw on ebay buy it now was 30$, twice that of ecig.com

plus its a Texas based company, and I like to support Texas businesses.

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you're saying that the Crown is only $15 on ecig.com???

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered one from ecig.com last night with a pack of coils.....$25.81 shipped....no coupon code. Now they are out of stock.

As a testament to them and their service, they couldn't get the tank shipped out this morning due to a warehouse move taking longer than expected. The owner (or a rep of the owner) sent me an email with a coupon code for 25% off my next order. I wasn't worried about shipping time anyways....especially at this price....but the coupon was very nice!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered one from ecig.com last night with a pack of coils.....$25.81 shipped....no coupon code. Now they are out of stock.

As a testament to them and their service, they couldn't get the tank shipped out this morning due to a warehouse move taking longer than expected. The owner (or a rep of the owner) sent me an email with a coupon code for 25% off my next order. I wasn't worried about shipping time anyways....especially at this price....but the coupon was very nice!
Same for me, decent company, great prices, spend $25 free shipping.
They have a standing 5% off coupon, ILOVEYOU.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ebay isn't nearly as good as quite a few vendors regularly used by members of this forum. You'll learn, grasshopper.

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered a lot of vape gear from ebay because i have a paypal credit account... I've never had a problem with anything... now amazon, that's where they rape you on prices... $50 plus shipping for a regular Starre???

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder if Uwell uped its prices and everyones responding accordingly.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think Uwell raised their wholesale prices, I think that the Crown being a new product retailers where blowing them out because they had no confidence that it would sell. Now that it seems it is catching on and selling they are asking the suggested retail price. It got popular.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Twofold, they are getting the units on the street so more people talk about them, plus they are building market share in the "me-too" subtank market.

VU Sponsors