Become a Patron!

Will my Kamry X6 work with the kanger genitank Mega?

I have a Kamry X6. I think the voltage is variable...starting at 3.6 low to 3.8 mid and finally 4.2high. I have just purchased the Kanger Genitank mega. It comes with a bottom dual coil i'm told @ a 1.8ohm. I don't know if this tank will work with my X6 battery. Does anyone know the wattage and voltage this tank works well with or if my pen is sufficient. Oh, I will be using 12Nic e-juice made at a local vape shop @ 20%VG/8o%PG. (I've tried to give as much info as I could, sorry: noob here)
One more question, why do some hits burn the back of my throat and some do not.

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hated my kamry. Can only get it to work a third of the time. Battery will either not turn on or wont shut off.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a Kamry X6. I think the voltage is variable...starting at 3.6 low to 3.8 mid and finally 4.2high. I have just purchased the Kanger Genitank mega. It comes with a bottom dual coil i'm told @ a 1.8ohm. I don't know if this tank will work with my X6 battery. Does anyone know the wattage and voltage this tank works well with or if my pen is sufficient. Oh, I will be using 12Nic e-juice made at a local vape shop @ 20%VG/8o%PG. (I've tried to give as much info as I could, sorry: noob here)
One more question, why do some hits burn the back of my throat and some do not.

The x6 should fire the tank...not the best device but it should work.

As far as the burning goes you may be experiencing what is called dry hits, however a larger PG mix is more harsh in general than vg is so it will feel more harsh to the throat.

Consider maybe a 50 50 mix of juice and a more suitable device that will last you.

VU Sponsors