Become a Patron!

Winners of CigaBuy contest hold in 8th, August

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, All,
Thanks to all of your participation, the contest is over yestoday, and I am sorry for the delay of the result:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cigabuy-com-contest-come-to-get-aerotank-mega-atomizers.html

and with your patient & kind-hearted reply, our collections of links are more than 50. And two winners have come out & hit their aerotank mega atomizers, they are number 32 & 4, @Ellipsis, @BigGunn, congratulations both of them! And winners can contact me through PM and provde me your shipping address, I will arrange the shipping issues for you as soon as quickly.
The next contest will be 30th, Aug. Hope you can follow us and join us again. Thanks.

VU活动抽奖结果.jpg VU活动抽奖结果1.jpg

VU活动结果.jpg
VU活动结果1.jpg

Last edited:

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Cigabuy and Pearl, for the contests! Congrats to Ellipsis and BigGunn!

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay!!! Always wanted to try one of these, but was skeptical of wasting more money like I did with the Nautilus! Sending you the address now!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for another great contest and looking forward to the next one.

and to BigGunn and Ellipsis!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, All,
Thanks to all of your participation, the contest is over yestoday, and I am sorry for the delay of the result:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cigabuy-com-contest-come-to-get-aerotank-mega-atomizers.html

and with your patient & kind-hearted reply, our collections of links are more than 50. And two winners have come out & hit their aerotank mega atomizers, they are number 32 & 4, @Ellipsis, @BigGunn, congratulations both of them! And winners can contact me through PM and provde me your shipping address, I will arrange the shipping issues for you as soon as quickly.
The next contest will be 30th, Aug. Hope you can follow us and join us again. Thanks.

View attachment 3688 View attachment 3689

View attachment 3690
View attachment 3691
All I ever win is post holes. But I get over it. Would like to know where my 26650 Kayfun is though.

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to the Winners... and Thanks for another Contest!!

VU Sponsors