Become a Patron!

Wismec and Jay Bo reux subtank

Hello to all!! Hope i can get some help. Just received my wismec and jay bo reux subtank. It looks beautiful and built well.

My concern is the flavor is terrible in my opinion. I have used there ceramic coils and rx coils.

Does anyone know if there are interchangeable coils that will work with this tank? For example the tfv8 or sense blazer.. possibly some type of temp control coil..

Thank you

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If Wismec hasn't upgraded their 510 connection on their mods, then like the TFV4 and Wismec RX200 its a no joy, you'll void your warranty. The threads and pin of the TF tank will stip the threads on the mod over time also risk pushing the 510 pin down to far and damage the mod irrepairably. Remember with ceramic wick coils, you really have to be gentle on them when first priming them, have to set the watts way lower than expected then over the course of a half a day "Gradually" ease in more power, more so than with cotton wick coils. Treated just right they will last a lot longer than cotton wick coils and once flavor kicks in on them, flavor is beautifully spectacular, however downside is the break in period and they are way more fragile than cotton is, moment they even hint being scorched their down the trash can. The Sense Blazer might be more up your alley

If Wismec hasn't upgraded their 510 connection on their mods, then like the TFV4 and Wismec RX200 its a no joy, you'll void your warranty. The threads and pin of the TF tank will stip the threads on the mod over time also risk pushing the 510 pin down to far and damage the mod irrepairably. Remember with ceramic wick coils, you really have to be gentle on them when first priming them, have to set the watts way lower than expected then over the course of a half a day "Gradually" ease in more power, more so than with cotton wick coils. Treated just right they will last a lot longer than cotton wick coils and once flavor kicks in on them, flavor is beautifully spectacular, however downside is the break in period and they are way more fragile than cotton is, moment they even hint being scorched their down the trash can. The Sense Blazer might be more up your alley

Thanks for your response. Im not 100% sure what you meant about the 510 connection on the wismec reux. Do you have any experience with the blazer? I have a tfv4 and baby beast so im familiar with them but was trying to see if anyone knew if these coils interchange, as id love to see something with temp control. I know i can build with the rta but was just looking for Any info

VU Sponsors