Become a Patron!

Wismec and Jay Bo reux subtank

I am new to this forum and posted my question in another section but i am reposting here in case i did this incorrectly..

Hello to all!! Hope i can get some help. Just received my wismec and jay bo reux subtank. It looks beautiful and built well.

My concern is the flavor is terrible in my opinion. I have used there ceramic coils and rx coils.

Does anyone know if there are interchangeable coils that will work with this tank? For example the tfv8 or sense blazer.. possibly some type of temp control coil..

Thank you

1 minute agoEditReport

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried the RTA section to build your own coils?
That may provide you with the best option.
I just got it in yesterday and not had the opportunity to test it out yet but am looking forward to it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
From my understanding reux tank uses its own coil heads and as of now there aren't any third party ones available.
- could be wrong but that's the best of my knowledge.

The RTA base will let you rebuild it though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.. no I haven't built yet as i was hoping to not have to with this tank as it is inconvenient at times at work for me... but thats were im headed.. whats ur preference nickel, ti, or stainless? I use nickel vapeston in my maganus and freemax and still get the best flavor among all tanks i own.

Any suggestions for tc tanks and coils? Mind you i have a crown which i hate, herakles, used aspire coils, mind you they burn out so quick at 50-60 watts and 250-280c. I get 2-3 days max, vaping alot but not chain vaping. Garbage coils I believe

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks guys.. no I haven't built yet as i was hoping to not have to with this tank as it is inconvenient at times at work for me... but thats were im headed.. whats ur preference nickel, ti, or stainless? I use nickel vapeston in my maganus and freemax and still get the best flavor among all tanks i own.
I use ss316l for everything.
Nickel was a pain to build with because it's so soft.
Additionally, SS can be used in regular power mode. I like being able to swap my attys and mods around without needing be concerned about which build I'm using.
For TC if I'm using prebuilt, I stick with a an aspire triton. For power I use herekles coils in a beyond vape silo beast.
Not the newest stuff out, but it works well for me, considering I only use prebuilt for travel and stick with rebuildables the rest of the time

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use ss316l for everything.
Nickel was a pain to build with because it's so soft.
Additionally, SS can be used in regular power mode. I like being able to swap my attys and mods around without needing be concerned about which build I'm using.
For TC if I'm using prebuilt, I stick with a an aspire triton. For power I use herekles coils in a beyond vape silo beast.
Not the newest stuff out, but it works well for me, considering I only use prebuilt for travel and stick with rebuildables the rest of the time

^^^^THIS^^^^

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am new to this forum and posted my question in another section but i am reposting here in case i did this incorrectly..

Hello to all!! Hope i can get some help. Just received my wismec and jay bo reux subtank. It looks beautiful and built well.

My concern is the flavor is terrible in my opinion. I have used there ceramic coils and rx coils.

Does anyone know if there are interchangeable coils that will work with this tank? For example the tfv8 or sense blazer.. possibly some type of temp control coil..

Thank you

1 minute agoEditReport
Oh, and Welcome Aboard too......:wave:

I always find myself going back to my original vapeston maganus and flavor can not be beat to this day. Only problem is the coils last at best 3 days and same with any aspire. I cant believe some stuff i read about people stating they get 2 weeks from a coil... ive never built with stainless so i will be looking into that asap

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Thank you

1 minute agoEditReport

I've not try the reux tank yet so can't comment on whether something is wrong with the tank/coils.

You have several other tanks, so you might be able to advise us how the reux compares.

Ceramic coils can be hit and miss. I tried the vaporesso and they sucked (negative connotation). Too many dry hits. Try the wismec cotton coils with the reux. Maybe better?

For tc get ss coils. If your wismec doesn't play nice with ss coils you can still use those coils in Watt mode. You can't do that with ni coils.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors