Become a Patron!

Wismec Beyondvape Centurion 100W box mod - Angelcigs

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wismec website just post a new mod - Beyondvape centurion 100W 26650 box mod, it might be just another hot item like RX200
centurion_02.jpg

The Beyondvape Centurion is a single 26650 device equipped with 100W high power output and intelligent temperature control system. The optional TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, TCR, VW and Bypass mode will bring you different vaping experiences. Apart from the screwable battery bottom cover, the design of bottom charging port and ventilation holes make it stand out from others. Moreover, the upgradeable firmware and user-serviceable interface make Centurion always up to date.
Size: 52.5*32.5*96.5mm
Thread Type: 510 thread
Cell type: High-rate 26650 cell(discharging current should be above 35A )
High-rate 18650 cell with the help of battery sleeve(discharging current should be above 25A )
Output Mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR/VW/Bypass Mode
Output Wattage: 1-100w
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
0.1-3.5ohm for VW/ Bypass mode
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F(TC modes)
Colors: Black/White

Last edited:

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully you've already placed an order for these and they'll cost closer to the Reuleaux than a vaporflask stout. Here's some more photo's of the Centurion.
centurion_03.jpg
centurion_04.jpg
centurion_05.jpg
centurion_06.jpg

Let's see Angel Cigs work their pricing magic on this mod. ;)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
that I is a nice mod right there! I like beyond vape, highly underrated company!

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like it, watching the thread as well (Y)

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this an all plastic mod by any chance? i looked for material type in the specs but i find none listed, if this is all plastic it would be great, no more problems with paint coming off.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I am also watching. Throw us some good deals.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
watching as well. Looks quite nice!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks really nice...watching as well!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
26650 mods are coming back, already got the VF stout, but really like the look of this one, sucks they put usb port on the bottom, but can overlook that for the looks of this mod, if the price is right, sure be picking one up.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still no word on when this one is getting released ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still no word on when this one is getting released ?

Googled searched earlier and nothing came up for release date or price yet, we may be for a bit of a wait yet.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Googled searched earlier and nothing came up for release date or price yet, we may be for a bit of a wait yet.
Yeah , got a bunch of results in German and Dutch , I can navigation the page but can't read it so ......patiently wating . The tarot will have to hold me over until this one hits

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Tarot ETA certainly early this mod a bunch.
Yeah , got a bunch of results in German and Dutch , I can navigation the page but can't read it so ......patiently wating . The tarot will have to hold me over until this one hits

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tarot ETA certainly early this mod a bunch.
Preordered the tarot from vapenw, supposedly ships on 15th , the centurion is all over the wismec website but still no firm date on it .

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the beyond vape email, 90 bucks including a MXJO battery and shipping. In stock Monday March 14.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the beyond vape email, 90 bucks including a MXJO battery and shipping. In stock Monday March 14.
Well shit , 90 bucks is steep ! I will let this one simmer for a few weeks and if no issues come up I will get it and a new mutation x4s to top it off with .

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well shit , 90 bucks is steep ! I will let this one simmer for a few weeks and if no issues come up I will get it and a new mutation x4s to top it off with .

That is not steep, it is ridiculous! nothing of its building components deserve even half that price.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is not steep, it is ridiculous! nothing of its building components deserve even half that price.
They are probably trying to ride the rx shirt tails and hope everyone jumps on the bandwagon

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Like it. But not sure why they describe the bottom USB as a feature. Side, yes. Bottom, no.

Sent with Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I understand why they are including the 26650 with it, but would like a option to get without it though, got 4 26650's batteries and only 1 26650 mod, so no need for another battery. I agree I don't like the usb being on the bottom, that just makes it a pain to charge for me.

The vapor forward stout was $90 when 1st released, so about the same price, but think they are upping the price just because not many 26650 mods out there.

If it was around $60, I would jump straight on it, but for that price, I want to see some reviews 1st.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I understand why they are including the 26650 with it, but would like a option to get without it though, got 4 26650's batteries and only 1 26650 mod, so no need for another battery. I agree I don't like the usb being on the bottom, that just makes it a pain to charge for me.

The vapor forward stout was $90 when 1st released, so about the same price, but think they are upping the price just because not many 26650 mods out there.

If it was around $60, I would jump straight on it, but for that price, I want to see some reviews 1st.
now price is about $70 , if you are really into the design, you can take one, :)

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$70 is massive when devices with similar sepcs are going for below $30, what is the justification for the $40 premium?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
$70 is massive when devices with similar sepcs are going for below $30, what is the justification for the $40 premium?
Better-made?

Kind of hard to complain about crappy quality inf the current most popular cheap dual-18650 mod and then wonder why another is twice as expensive, don't you think?

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Better-made?

Kind of hard to complain about crappy quality inf the current most popular cheap dual-18650 mod and then wonder why another is twice as expensive, don't you think?
No, you are making an assumption that it is higher in quality, we don't know that for sure, i feel that all the Wismec stuff are very close in quality, the premium is most probably because of the Beyond Vape name on it, not much else, unless Wismec themselves or some early adapters or reviewers confirm that it is better built and uses better quality components, if this is the case then indeed i would be glad to buy it for $70, but i highly doubt it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For 45 bucks, I'd buy one. I'd like another 26650 mod. I only have a mech at this point.

Not gonna sell the farm to buy another McNugget mod. Nice idea, bad price.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For 45 bucks, I'd buy one. I'd like another 26650 mod. I only have a mech at this point.

Not gonna sell the farm to buy another McNugget mod. Nice idea, bad price.
The Presa 100 would fit the bill for you, as it appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I make no such assumption. I wrote "Better-made?"
In all reality, I would not expect, assume, or believe, the quality will/would be any different than any of the other mods pumped out by any company.

Companies that pump out cheap mods, make cheap mods. Ones that make high end, only make high end. Has Kanger ever pumped out a true high end mod? Nope. It's all consumer bullpuckey.

Wismac is the same. Just another Chineese mod maker pumping out McNugget mods and bringing something "new" every month to make sales.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That presa is ugly as sin.
Totally agree, it looks so yucky.

I make no such assumption. I wrote "Better-made?"
That was not the line which implied an assumption is being made, it is what you wrote after :)

In all reality, I would not expect, assume, or believe, the quality will/would be any different than any of the other mods pumped out by any company.

Companies that pump out cheap mods, make cheap mods. Ones that make high end, only make high end. Has Kanger ever pumped out a true high end mod? Nope. It's all consumer bullpuckey.

Wismac is the same. Just another Chineese mod maker pumping out McNugget mods and bringing something "new" every month to make sales.
Could have not put it better myself

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to be buried with my Presa TC75, Please and thanks. I didn't want to throw $90 for the Beyondvape Centurion but as soon as I saw the Presa TC100 for $40 (I think you can get it cheaper at .... .... as of right now) , I felt the need to jump. It's all about price point and functionality. I believe the functionality will be the same for these two mods, the price point... not so much.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The black is on sale at beyond vape for $90 :eek:

The white available 04/05.

VU Sponsors