Become a Patron!

Wismec Centurion

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Probably going to be my first 26650 mod. Let's see what pricing looks like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks interesting. Will keep an eye out for it.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good, but I just have a hard time getting excited about 26650 batteries given the lack of trustworthy cells.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm digging that fat firing button.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good, but I just have a hard time getting excited about 26650 batteries given the lack of trustworthy cells.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

That's what immediately came to mind when I saw it.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waiting for it as well, amazing design, finding a good and reputable 26650 that would work according to advertised specs is going to be a challenge though.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got the email, 90 bucks and that includes a MXJO battery and shipping. Not terrible I suppose if you really like the form factor...which has my interest.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, for that price I think I'd rather get a Stout.

I picked up my Stout at totally Wicked when it was on sale a while ago and paid 71 bucks with an efest battery included. It would have neen 67 but since I live in Florida I paid the sales tax too. Still the Centurion looks nice and 20 dollar premium isnt too terrible for a form factor.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had 90 bucks I would jump...Love my stout but I really like the look of this

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$90 is massive for a 100W one battery mod from China with a Joyetech board powered by Nuvoton's Cortex Microcontroller Chip MCU, so unless it uses some exceptional material and a very high end 510, with gold plated center pin and battery connectors and at least 6 months of warranty, that price is a total rip off if true, i don't see this selling for more than $50, that would be a $15 premium just for the design, it is not worth anything higher than that.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
$90 is massive for a 100W one battery mod from China with a Joyetech board powered by Nuvoton's Cortex Microcontroller Chip MCU, so unless it uses some exceptional material and a very high end 510, with gold plated center pin and battery connectors and at least 6 months of warranty, that price is a total rip off if true, i don't see this selling for more than $50, that would be a $15 premium just for the design, it is not worth anything higher than that.
Yeah man that price is stupid. I wouldn't pay more $60 tops and that's only because I like the look.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beyond Vape isn't known to sell their wares cheap whether it's not worth it or not. Maybe, just maybe if they have a sucky rollout we might see the price drop but my guess is it will be a hit. Time will tell

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beyond Vape isn't known to sell their wares cheap whether it's not worth it or not. Maybe, just maybe if they have a sucky rollout we might see the price drop but my guess is it will be a hit. Time will tell
a hit at $90 when it only has standard Joyetech board inside? add $30 more bucks to that and you get top of the line DNA200 device that is made in America by people who really know how to make electronics and write good software, i am betting that most vapers are much smarter than that, who wants to purchase a single battery Joyetech device with mediocre electronics and software for $90 no matter how different or unique it looks, really?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
a hit at $90 when it only has standard Joyetech board inside? add $30 more bucks to that and you get top of the line DNA200 device that is made in America by people who really know how to make electronics and write good software, i am betting that most vapers are much smarter than that, who wants to purchase a single battery Joyetech device with mediocre electronics and software for $90 no matter how different or unique it looks, really?
Yeah, I don't see this mod being a big seller at this price point.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The screen is too small and the price is too high. Easy pass. Although the form factor looks excellent. When somebody comes out with an affordable 26650 mod that uses the large vertical VTC Mini screen, I'll fail my will save instantly.

VU Sponsors