Become a Patron!

Wismec "jaybo" with Smok Baby Beast Tank having issues..

Hey everyone I'm new here and let me just WOW this forum is by far the hardest to use of any I have joined!! very cryptic and hard to navigate but anyways.. got a Wismec "Jaybo" with Smok Baby Beast Tank and here is the problem..... The vape itself and the tank both get VERY hot. Too hot to touch at times if hitting it for a couple mins, the vapor is weak, hot and thin. Very unsatisfying actually and I've noticed lately that the OHMS reading for the coil (the one the vape gives you on the digital screen) is WAY off. Coils are .2 OHMS and the vape itself is displaying the Coils as .39 OHMS. Why is this and is this related to my issue? This did not happen when the vape unit was new. The vape/unit is about 8 months old for reference. Ive been thru several vapes in like 2 years it seems they are all major league junk and crap out after 6 months to year of use. Just pure made in china junk to be honest

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone I'm new here and let me just WOW this forum is by far the hardest to use of any I have joined!! very cryptic and hard to navigate but anyways.. got a Wismec "Jaybo" with Smok Baby Beast Tank and here is the problem..... The vape itself and the tank both get VERY hot. Too hot to touch at times if hitting it for a couple mins, the vapor is weak, hot and thin. Very unsatisfying actually and I've noticed lately that the OHMS reading for the coil (the one the vape gives you on the digital screen) is WAY off. Coils are .2 OHMS and the vape itself is displaying the Coils as .39 OHMS. Why is this and is this related to my issue? This did not happen when the vape unit was new. The vape/unit is about 8 months old for reference. Ive been thru several vapes in like 2 years it seems they are all major league junk and crap out after 6 months to year of use. Just pure made in china junk to be honest
Hi ! haha I can agree with the navigation. But, anyway, are you batteries is good shape ? Are they torn ? Have you dropped the mod ? These are all things I would ask if you came into my shop. So if your batteries are bad, that would cause the mod to get hot because the batteries are arching. OR, the wiring in the mod is messed up from dropping it. if I was you I would try different batteries and then go from there. Hope this helps :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never read comments about it being hard to get around here. I think this style of forum and the way its set up here makes it pretty easy for me. When I first started reading Reddit holy cow, was that ever confusing. I still don't know what a lot of the stuff means on there. You gotta memorize a bunch of stuff just to make your posts look how you want.

VU Sponsors