Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Ijoy

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Partychef

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone!

I am a new on this forum and I am really impressed how many things I found here for myself!

The question which is disturbing me the last few nights is next:
I am using RX200 with old TFV4 tank and i have decided that I really want a new mod with a new tank (RDTA).
Can anyone help me with choice between Wismec RX300 or IJoy Exo 360? And what kind of tanks is better to use with them.
Particularly I am interested in this IJoy 360 which look gorgeous! But after using rx200 I have no really idea which mod is to buy next.
And, maybe, someone can help me to choose RDA which I would be able to use with my RX200 then, cause honestly I was using TFV4 only with custom coils from smok.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So you are looking for a 3 or 4 battery mod?
Coming soon: Smok GX350, Ijoy EXO 360 (both 4 battery mods)
out now
triple battery mods
Smok G320, Sense Blazer

Quad Battery mods
Ijoy Maxo

personally i'd take any of them over the wismec but my preference is for smok. I think they are better made and have a better chip personally then ijoy or wismec, but ijoy makes nice mods too. Any reason you didn't want a smok mod?

For tanks the TFV8 is still the top on the market IMO. but they have the TFV12 coming out and ijoy has a maxo V12 coming out.
Other tanks that are clear upgrades to the TFV4 are the ijoy EXO XL and the Sense blazer 200 (which can take the TFV8 coils) also I think ecig has the horizontech arctic V12 which is a great tank too for 13 bucks. not as good as the TFV8 but pretty close

For an RDA there are literally dozens of great ones. depends what you want but for me the pharaoh is my favorite one for best flavor

Partychef

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So you are looking for a 3 or 4 battery mod?
Coming soon: Smok GX350, Ijoy EXO 360 (both 4 battery mods)
out now
triple battery mods
Smok G320, Sense Blazer

Quad Battery mods
Ijoy Maxo

personally i'd take any of them over the wismec but my preference is for smok. I think they are better made and have a better chip personally then ijoy or wismec, but ijoy makes nice mods too. Any reason you didn't want a smok mod?

For tanks the TFV8 is still the top on the market IMO. but they have the TFV12 coming out and ijoy has a maxo V12 coming out.
Other tanks that are clear upgrades to the TFV4 are the ijoy EXO XL and the Sense blazer 200 (which can take the TFV8 coils) also I think ecig has the horizontech arctic V12 which is a great tank too for 13 bucks. not as good as the TFV8 but pretty close

For an RDA there are literally dozens of great ones. depends what you want but for me the pharaoh is my favorite one for best flavor

Thank you for respond.

I am looking for 4 batteries mod.
Honestly, I don't really like design of Smok, and RX300 looks really scary ( in my opinion), I just can't imagine how to hold it in the hand after rx200.
About TFV 12 I also read a lot and it seems that its a really amazing tank, but I want to try another brand so I would have something to compare :)

So I was thinking about buying Exo 360 with their Maxo V12 and I just want to know opinion of more experienced people then mine, cause I don't really have something to compare with)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thank you for respond.

Honestly, I don't really like design of Smok, and RX300 looks really scary ( in my opinion), I just can't imagine how to hold it in the hand after rx200.
About TFV 12 I also read a lot and it seems that its a really amazing tank, but I want to try another brand so I would have something to compare :)

So I was thinking about buying Exo 360 with their Maxo V12 and I just want to know opinion of more experienced people then mine, cause I don't really have something to compare with)
well the EXO 360 isn't out yet so it's gonna be hard to compare. nobody has one. that leaves the only 4 battery options as the RX300 and the Ijoy Maxo as the only 4 battery mods out now i can think of. I just got the maxo a few days ago so don't have much of an opinion on it yet. I don't have an RX300 either.

For the tank, the TFV8 is a huge upgrade over the TFV4. it's not even the same class and no tank has beaten it. The maxo V12 looks promising as does the TFV12. also the sense 200 if you wanted to try a different brand takes the same coils as the TFV8 and horizontech Arctic V12. apparently all 3 are interchangeable which is nice. The ijoy EXO XL is a good tank too but not the cloud chucker and flavor monster the TFV8 is.

Also if you plan on using a low of watts (and even if not) get good batteries. for the quad mods i recommend the Sony VTC5a batts

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for respond.

I'll be happy to tell you how I feel about them as soon as they are delivered.
But it is going to be a while.

Partychef

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well the EXO 360 isn't out yet so it's gonna be hard to compare. nobody has one. that leaves the only 4 battery options as the RX300 and the Ijoy Maxo as the only 4 battery mods out now i can think of. I just got the maxo a few days ago so don't have much of an opinion on it yet. I don't have an RX300 either.

For the tank, the TFV8 is a huge upgrade over the TFV4. it's not even the same class and no tank has beaten it. The maxo V12 looks promising as does the TFV12. also the sense 200 if you wanted to try a different brand takes the same coils as the TFV8 and horizontech Arctic V12. apparently all 3 are interchangeable which is nice. The ijoy EXO XL is a good tank too but not the cloud chucker and flavor monster the TFV8 is.

Also if you plan on using a low of watts (and even if not) get good batteries. for the quad mods i recommend the Sony VTC5a batts

Yeah, I know, but i can't get it. When is going to be out? They have everything about this mod on the website and in some stores its already released but not for sale yet.

I don't really want to buy TFV8 cause I am waiting for TFV12 or that Maxo V12. The thing is that iJoy360 is coming in set with EXO XL already, so I am planning to buy that set + Maxo V12.
And I am looking for really good RDA for flavor, but there is so many options, so I would like to find some average opinion between guys who are here more often and have been using different DRA's.

Thank you, I will be waiting for hearing from you :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, I know, but i can't get it. When is going to be out? They have everything about this mod on the website and in some stores its already released but not for sale yet.

I don't really want to buy TFV8 cause I am waiting for TFV12 or that Maxo V12. The thing is that iJoy360 is coming in set with EXO XL already, so I am planning to buy that set + Maxo V12.
And I am looking for really good RDA for flavor, but there is so many options, so I would like to find some average opinion between guys who are here more often and have been using different DRA's.

Thank you, I will be waiting for hearing from you :)
sounds like a good combo indeed
i ordered the EXO 360 kit from fastech. it's supposed to ship later this month. the MAXO V12 i ordered from efun.top also suppsoed to ship later this month.
For RDA the pharaoh is the best flavor for me by far but it depends on your build and vape style

Partychef

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sounds like a good combo indeed
i ordered the EXO 360 kit from fastech. it's supposed to ship later this month. the MAXO V12 i ordered from efun.top also suppsoed to ship later this month.
For RDA the pharaoh is the best flavor for me by far but it depends on your build and vape style

For you its easier, I am located in France and so far I didn't find any place for buying this things.
So I will be waiting until it will appear here, and the thing is it will be at least two times more expensive than in US, for example, unfortunately. So I don't really want to make a wrong choice, you know.

About RDA's I was trying to find any information and found The Marquis RDA. Is it really so good, and is it possible to still find it somewhere in stock? I am talking about original, and maybe anyone was using copy of it, is really a big difference between them?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
For you its easier, I am located in France and so far I didn't find any place for buying this things.
So I will be waiting until it will appear here, and the thing is it will be at least two times more expensive than in US, for example, unfortunately. So I don't really want to make a wrong choice, you know.

About RDA's I was trying to find any information and found The Marquis RDA. Is it really so good, and is it possible to still find it somewhere in stock? I am talking about original, and maybe anyone was using copy of it, is really a big difference between them?
dam that sucks. i know we complain alot here about FDA regs and stuff but we don't have it nearly as bad in the US as other places.
Have you tried purchasing from any of the china sites? it'll take 2-4 weeks to get your stuff but their pricing is great, selection is great, and they should ship to you but i'm not 100% on that

Partychef

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dam that sucks. i know we complain alot here about FDA regs and stuff but we don't have it nearly as bad in the US as other places.
Have you tried purchasing from any of the china sites? it'll take 2-4 weeks to get your stuff but their pricing is great, selection is great, and they should ship to you but i'm not 100% on that

No, but I don't really know how this regulations work here. For example I have ordered VG's and PG's from us with flavorings and all staff from US to France and total amount with shipping was around 100 bucks, (which 50 bucks was only shipping), but when it entered in France I paid 40 euros extra for taxes, which is almost half of the price of my order. And thats was kinda unexpected for me. So I don't know how it work with products from China.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
No, but I don't really know how this regulations work here. For example I have ordered VG's and PG's from us with flavorings and all staff from US to France and total amount with shipping was around 100 bucks, (which 50 bucks was only shipping), but when it entered in France I paid 40 euros extra for taxes, which is almost half of the price of my order. And thats was kinda unexpected for me. So I don't know how it work with products from China.
might be worth a try with the prices you are already paying. plus i'm sure shipping from the US isn't exactly fast anyway for you.
popular sites like
fasttech.com (code redpacket for 10% off lasts for like 2 more days)
3fvape.com
vapor.gearbest.com
efun.top
ellegomall.com (have to log in to see the real price)
the top 3 have free shipping usually

Partychef

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
might be worth a try with the prices you are already paying. plus i'm sure shipping from the US isn't exactly fast anyway for you.
popular sites like
fasttech.com (code redpacket for 10% off lasts for like 2 more days)
3fvape.com
vapor.gearbest.com
efun.top
ellegomall.com (have to log in to see the real price)
the top 3 have free shipping usually
That might be helpful, thanks

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just checked there, but is kind of weird, the price difference is really huge. It is kind of strange for me. Or it's a normal thing?
china is pretty cheap. not huge difference from the US but usually 10-25% cheaper.

VU Sponsors