Become a Patron!

Wismec rx200 colored replacement panels

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello I was wondering if anyone here knows anywhere online I can get some replacement panels for the wismec rx200? I can get them from yetivapes.com but they don't have the color I want. I'm looking for a regular blue or royal blue. Thanks!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
take them off yourself go to the autoparts store and buy any color paint you want and paint them..best to get a High temp paint

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Was thinking about doing that.... How do you take off front panel? Have to take apart the battery part?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was thinking about doing that.... How do you take off front panel? Have to take apart the battery part?
small screwdriver will fit. (Jewelers screwdriver) work it in there and it pops off... just an idea lot cheaper then buying freaking panels :)

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Panels on eciggity are $8 I think but not a fan of the colors so probably paint if the front is easy to pop off

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you remove the batteries, you will see six phillips screws. the four closest to the bottom will allow the front panel to come off.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend uses color clear thin plastic to put in front, you can swap or even play with multi-colors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors