Become a Patron!

Wismec RX200S batteries

Hello, i jus got my rx200s mod and I have instaled the rba section, along with it I got 3x Samsung ICR18650-26F 2600mAh , and are these batteries useless for that mod?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who ever sold you those batteries for vaping should be shot. You need 20 amp cells minimum.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello, i jus got my rx200s mod and I have instaled the rba section, along with it I got 3x Samsung ICR18650-26F 2600mAh , and are these batteries useless for that mod?
First off, the rx200s does NOT have a rba section
second, those are flashlight batteries and really should not be used for vaping at all

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok and what would happen if i do use these cells for this mod?
If this is a test to see if someone will just say "Oh go ahead!", you have the wrong community.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A pocket full of fuck if you are lucky, a handful of pain or a face full of Darwin award.
Tens of thousands of dollars worth of painful as hell burn unit treatments, us laughing at your story on the news.

And us explaining to people who watched the news that another fuck tard put the wrong batteries into something or a pocket full of metal shit in uncovered batteries causing said fucktacular flaming explosion of 100% preventable lolz.

pablobar000

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A pocket full of fuck if you are lucky, a handful of pain or a face full of Darwin award.
Tens of thousands of dollars worth of painful as hell burn unit treatments, us laughing at your story on the news.

And us explaining to people who watched the news that another fuck tard put the wrong batteries into something or a pocket full of metal shit in uncovered batteries causing said fucktacular flaming explosion of 100% preventable lolz.
Hehehe

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

At greater than about 45 watts you'll get to around the amp limit of these batts. Over that and they start heating up. Get them hot enough and they run the risk of fire or explosion. I don't use ICR batteries for vaping becase those are the ones that burn when they vent.

Welll then which batteries would be better Sont VTC5 or LG HG2?

Both of those are fine for general vaping. I've also used Samsung 25R, which I have a bunch of. All of these are 20 amp batts. If I were going to stay under about 150 watts I would get the HG2, the extra 500 mAh gives noticeably longer vape time on a charge.

If I were going to go greater than that wattage regularly I would think about higher amp rated batteries but that means less vape time per charge.

VU Sponsors